Probably the worst I’ve ever felt following Rangers

GOAT

I’ve seen us lose leagues last day of the season. , concede injury time winners to the mhanky inbred tarrier cunts, lose a European final, but no today was something else.  How we never won or the very least scored I’ll never know.  I don’t know if it’s true but 16 shots on target to their one.  I mean come on to fuck man.  I’ve seen an article on jacko greeting, pick yourself up and make up for it this whole month finishing with a win at the piggery, because they are fucking shite! 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the worst - 2012 was the worst. But I had high expectations today, which we should have come through.

May 2020 is not far away - the timmigrants will realise soon enough we played them off the park without our strongest team for 90%of that game. 

When you're down you need lifted, not kicked. 

I didn't have any expectation for today, and I based that solely on the fact we have history of not turning up for scum games. So I didn't expect us to win and should be feeling disappointed but not surprised. 

Then I watched the game. How we played so well and came away with nothing is gut totally wrenching. We deserved that trophy. 

27 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’ve seen us lose leagues last day of the season. , concede injury time winners to the mhanky inbred tarrier cunts, lose a European final, but no today was something else.  How we never won or the very least scored I’ll never know.  I don’t know if it’s true but 16 shots on target to their one.  I mean come on to fuck man.  I’ve seen an article on jacko greeting, pick yourself up and make up for it this whole month finishing with a win at the piggery, because they are fucking shite! 

Hivs cup final beats it for me . We had all Summer and couldn't do a thing about it

We can win this Thursday and we get back on track for the major trophy . That has to be won now . Or fucking else

Initial feelings are very raw and will be that way for a while but we have a huge game on Thursday and we need to get behind the team and not feel sorry for ourselves.

When Gerrard, the coaches and the team analyse today’s game they’ll be pissed off and bemused as to why we couldn’t win it but they are 100% there for the taking in the league. I’d take losing today if we can win the league as that’s the one that matters most.

Big ask for the team to pick themselves up but beat young boys on Thursday and then put the scum firmly back in their place at their own shit heap and we can kick on next year and push on for 55.

If we weren’t creating chances it would be more worrying than creating them and being up against a keeper who will never play a better 90 minutes in his career.

Its a massive kick square in the balls but the season is far from over.

No surrender!

29 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Not the worst - 2012 was the worst. But I had high expectations today, which we should have come through.

May 2020 is not far away - the timmigrants will realise soon enough we played them off the park without our strongest team for 90%of that game. 

When you're down you need lifted, not kicked. 

Mate they  beat us without there main striker and playing at there worse. 

I wish I could feel optimistic but tonight I cant.

12 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Not the worst I've felt . Maybe the most disappointed , having put so much into it and getting nothing back , but not the worst . 

Agreed. Huge disappointment. But not worse than seeing the team getting humiliated and not being anywhere near good enough to match those cunts. That was much much worse for me. I woke up this morning expecting to win. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

No you would much rather we were tanked :hmmm:

I’m saying that a straightforward spanking would be easier to process than being by far the better team and losing. I found the 5-0 easier to deal with than this. Anyone who doesn’t need their own carer understands this

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

I’m saying that a straightforward spanking would be easier to process than being by far the better team and losing. I found the 5-0 easier to deal with than this. Anyone who doesn’t need their own carer understands this

You are another one of these condescending fuckwits , that think they are right about everything

Your comments were an embarrassment . Although I guess you will be bitching on all my post from now on :p:

Archived