Probably the worst I’ve ever felt following Rangers

GOAT

3 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

On the contrary.  Perhaps the Best I’ve felt after losing a final. Why?

because we dominated them and we were better than them in every position. We haven’t done that for a long time.  

Rhe players know they have it in them.  

I don’t feel good.  But I am hopeful.  

If we were shit and got beat I’d be worried but we weren’t.  

We did it last Christmas and we did it last May.

Dominating then in every position means nothing if they are ultimately going to lift every trophy every season.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm shocked more than gutted, I didn't believe we had such a dominant performance in us against them....well especially away from Ibrox ....at halftime I feared the worst as we should have been out of sight but no we still created from 47mins onwards but still it wouldn't go....sometimes you just know its going to be one of those days and so it turned out....it has actually galvanised my belief we can win the league because all their so called world beaters that can do us damage were not even in the game, our dominance was so much at times you could have sent McGregor in for a pint....but I knew they would take their chance if it came along....I was raw at the final whistle but I believe we are still in their with every chance 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We did it last Christmas and we did it last May.

Dominating then in every position means nothing if they are ultimately going to lift every trophy every season.

Hey nothing to worry about with some off our fans at least we'll get a trophy for dominating games but can't make it count

I've felt worse, this was one of those games where we just couldn't score, it's happened before and I'm sure it will happen again. Defeats are always hard to take, especially against those fuckers, but we must now look to Thursday's game where a draw will see us through.

We don't say " no surrender " for nothing.

2 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Hey nothing to worry about with some off our fans at least we'll get a trophy for dominating games but can't make it count

I'd be even more worried had we lost, created nothing and got a chasing allover 

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

For me it's probably the best ive taken a loss simply because i was not disheartened by how much my team scudded them. Albeit im fucking gutted but i think come the 29th they will feae us a lot more and know they cant have that much luck again.

This is not a 'remember where we were post' but I genuinely believe we are as close as we have ever been. We are so close.

Many will disagree. They will only be satisfied WHEN we win something. I fully get that. There have been too many false dawns. However, I really do think we are very much on the right tracks.

We need to pick our heads up, puff our chests out and go again. We still have so much to play for. It's not the time panic and rip up a lot of good work that has been.

Since Gerrard has come in we have clearly improved. We have also by far been the most dominant team in old firm games. Sadly, we have fuck all to show for it, and ultimately that's all the matters. 

It's the old cliche but we just need to take it one game at a time starting with Thursday. The performance is not important. Just get through at any cost. I'm confident we will. We are a good team.

19 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Worst I’ve felt after a game in many a year.

We have gone eight years without a trophy now and we need that monkey off our back. After 30 minutes today I thought today was going to be that day. At the start of the second half I was certain it was because it felt like a matter of when we would score not if and yet it didn’t.

In the short term it would have stopped their run which has seen them win ten trophies on the spin, but it could also have been the launching pad for the rest of the season and beyond.

Instead we are now all sitting here dejected wondering what we have to do after losing to a team who put in one of the worst cup final performances I’ve seen in a long time.

I'll be honest mate went into that second half really worried. Me and my mate had a horrible feeling we were going to rue those missed chances and they wankers would land a sucker punch. 

Gutted that feeling was right in the end. 

This week is a giant blow and once again we are looking to try and bounce back instead of going forward with some momentum.

All the squad can do now is get up and go again. Use the pain from today to spur them on. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I’ve seen us lose leagues last day of the season. , concede injury time winners to the mhanky inbred tarrier cunts, lose a European final, but no today was something else.  How we never won or the very least scored I’ll never know.  I don’t know if it’s true but 16 shots on target to their one.  I mean come on to fuck man.  I’ve seen an article on jacko greeting, pick yourself up and make up for it this whole month finishing with a win at the piggery, because they are fucking shite! 

Getting fucked by shite like Alloa kinda edges it for me mate!

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'll be honest mate went into that second half really worried. Me and my mate had a horrible feeling we were going to rue those missed chances and they wankers would land a sucker punch. 

Gutted that feeling was right in the end. 

This week is a giant blow and once again we are looking to try and bounce back instead of going forward with some momentum.

All the squad can do now is get up and go again. Use the pain from today to spur them on. 

I thought we had to score before Eduoard came on and with the way the second half started I thought we would do it.

Honestly mate, I’m gutted. Absolutely gutted.

Just now, Bearsden bear said:

Massive disappointment today though not as bad as SC vs Hibs  

Was just thinking of that this afternoon, that was a real bad one to take - particularly the way we let them in and the aftermath. Pitch invasion and Warburton taking the sulk straight after and for the rest of the summer.

29 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

For me it's probably the best ive taken a loss simply because i was not disheartened by how much my team scudded them. Albeit im fucking gutted but i think come the 29th they will feae us a lot more and know they cant have that much luck again.

I think they'll fear us a lot less, if at all on the 29th. Which might actually work in our favour - well I feckin hope it does. 

1 minute ago, philiprfc said:

Not the worst but honestly, you feel like if it wasn't today, when will it be? We caught them with their pants down today and still lost. Not a chance we play them again this season and they are that bad.

I'm not so sure about that, they have been very dodgy in a few  games this season - although they scrapped through on Wednesday, it covered up how prone they are to a bad performance even at home. I'm confident we will still be in the challenge for the title when the split arrives, they will drop points and if we get a win on 29th then the pressure is back on them.  

Certainly no the worst but getting beat in that manner after being so good is difficult.

The keeper had the game of his life, these things happen. We have a huge month ahead with still two domestic trophies to fight for. A win on Thursday is absolute paramout to get the ball rolling again.

Just now, Ayrblue1 said:

Absolutely gutted about today Not going to lie the last 20 mins were just brutal. 

Big test on Thursday, what better way to bounce back though, than to get through to the knock out stage in Europe. 

I'm confident we will destroy the Swiss. Looking forward to it already tbh.

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I'm confident we will destroy the Swiss. Looking forward to it already tbh.

Aye I can’t wait aswell mate. It’ll take a lot to lift the players after putting in so much today but they need to find a way and I’m pretty confident they can. 

Archived