Probably the worst I’ve ever felt following Rangers

GOAT

30 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'll be honest mate went into that second half really worried. Me and my mate had a horrible feeling we were going to rue those missed chances and they wankers would land a sucker punch. 

Gutted that feeling was right in the end. 

This week is a giant blow and once again we are looking to try and bounce back instead of going forward with some momentum.

All the squad can do now is get up and go again. Use the pain from today to spur them on. 

Exactly how I felt at half time fuckin concerned the missed chances would bite us in the arse. Let's be honest our last 2 games have been severe kicks in the balls 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Not the worst - 2012 was the worst. But I had high expectations today, which we should have come through.

May 2020 is not far away - the timmigrants will realise soon enough we played them off the park without our strongest team for 90%of that game. 

When you're down you need lifted, not kicked. 

Gerrard will get fed up trying to lift this team time after time and eventually fuck off if we can’t even win when the odds fall in our favour

They need to learn and get better, too many of our players think they are achieving things at Rangers, infact they are achieving things they are getting richer and playing on a level they shouldn’t be playing at but they are giving the fans and the club fuck all back!

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

They are all the worst at the time..

I’m just fed up trying to find the light at this never-fucking-ending tunnel

It really does seem never ending, feels like a lifetime ago from losing that final to Hibs and we’ve just bounced from disappointment to disappointment since 

32 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Was just thinking of that this afternoon, that was a real bad one to take - particularly the way we let them in and the aftermath. Pitch invasion and Warburton taking the sulk straight after and for the rest of the summer.

Still feel sick thinking about that. This time feels different cos we will win something soon, im sure of it👊👊

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

It really does seem never ending, feels like a lifetime ago from losing that final to Hibs and we’ve just bounced from disappointment to disappointment since 

Everytime you are thinking, this time it we will do it, difference is today the performance was actually there for the vast majority of the match - unlike some of the games we just haven't turned up in. 

Our time is coming mate, sooner rather than later. 

Once the dust settles I'm sure looking back on it this won't be the worst I've felt, but right now there is something particularly heartbreaking about it. It's just so confusing. I dont know how we lost that. We'll never get a better chance to win a cup and get back to glory, yet we still didn't manage it. How?

Just now, ForeverBlue92 said:

Everytime you are thinking, this time it we will do it, difference is today the performance was actually there for the vast majority of the match - unlike some of the games we just haven't turned up in. 

Our time is coming mate, sooner rather than later. 

20 minutes I’m thinking missing these chances is going to cost us as always 

Then In that 15 minutes or so after half time I really thought we’d do it, we were all over them how could we not score 

And still, still we can’t get over the line 

Totally totally gutted, but on reflection we have moved from chasing them to being better as a football team.  We played them off the park. Just need to learn from these set backs.  They must be worried for the first time in a while.

7 minutes ago, jamess said:

Totally totally gutted, but on reflection we have moved from chasing them to being better as a football team.  We played them off the park. Just need to learn from these set backs.  They must be worried for the first time in a while.

Aye, they’re all fucking gutted just now.

25 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

It's fucking monotonous. Every single time were drawing against them I expect them to sneak one and for us to bottle it, and it seems completely typical when it inevitably happens. 

We are a better team than them but they have the consistency and the drive to finish a game off whereas we always end up capitulating. We don't have 90 Mins in is

19 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Once the dust settles I'm sure looking back on it this won't be the worst I've felt, but right now there is something particularly heartbreaking about it. It's just so confusing. I dont know how we lost that. We'll never get a better chance to win a cup and get back to glory, yet we still didn't manage it. How?

Question we will be asking for some time mate. Simple answer is we didn't take our chances.  We had enough to win the next 3 old firms. 

It is heartbreaking to see and the challenge now will be to get back up from a awful week. 

Standing watching the first half you could write the script they’ll get one chance and score , once that goal goes in the ref been as well blowing for full time , the penalty was a curveball from the usual scenario but fucking certainty we’d miss it , fucking sickening the lot of it 😩😩

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Well that’s ridiculous, we lost s cup final. Not the worst I’ve ever felt, but I do genuinely believe leagues done.

That is utterly mental.

We outplayed them and lost to a goal that should not have stood, therefore the league is done.....,

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I cant even summon up a glimmer tonight :depressed:

Think of where we were in the last few years - NO PROGRESS. Today we outplayed timmy and were unlucky as fuck. And Gerrard signing up for an extension must mean he will have funds to spend.  I see more than a glimmer. 

41 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

That is utterly mental.

We outplayed them and lost to a goal that should not have stood, therefore the league is done.....,

They’ve beat us twice, playing “the worst tarrier side since x amount of years” and yet beat us at home and a final. 

Archived