******Official Rangers v Young Boys Thread********

Time to move on this evening, and look forward to another massive European night. The group is so close, but sitting top ahead of this - confident of progression to the 32.

When the draw was made, if you asked us if a home win against the Swiss to progress is required and top the group- we would all have snapped it up. I predict a strong home performance and 3-1 Rangers.

We need top the group, to avoid the CL sides dropping down.

Screenshot_20191208-202637__01.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After celebrating I’ll be slightly pissed off when Morelos scores the first half chance he gets in this game 

McGregor

Tav            Edmundson          Katic       Barisic

Aribo            Jack            Kamara

Stewart                  Morelos                 Kent

Cant come soon enough. We’re lucky we’re not away to Livingston  or some other whites game. Packed Ibrox but the atmosphere may be a bit subdued and it’ll be up to the players to lift it and raise the roof.

If they come out of the tunnel feeling sorry for themselves then they’ll never have what it takes to win the title. It needs steely determination, fire in the belly and back it up with playing well as a team.

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Couldn’t give a fuck tbh 

qualifying means another game and a few more quid in the coffers, but that’s about it 

I’ll go for score draw 

Aye like another sold out Ibrox in the last 32 and an additional few million means fuck all. Remind me why you support Rangers? Fuck sake man, remember how good the road to Manchester was. I'm hurting right now but hopefully I'll be dusted off come Thursday.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Thought you'd fucked off after the 5-1 at Ibrox? 

Coward. 

🤔

I fucked off with yer maw and stole her knickers 😂😔

look man, obviously I want us to go through , but ultimately we get another 1 if we are lucky 2 games, gives us a few more quid but in terms of domestic campaign it makes of harder for us to win anything, which we can’t seem to do at the moment anyway, so forgive me if I couldn’t really give a monkeys fuck about the game on Thursday 

Archived