Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Terry Hurlock Loyal

******Official Rangers v Young Boys Thread********

Recommended Posts


59 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I wonder whos turn it is to play on right side of front three on Thursday.

There’s a real danger that he’s starting to become better the less he plays but it has to be Stewart for me. 

I suspect Aribo will play and Stewart will come in against Motherwell though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

There’s a real danger that he’s starting to become better the less he plays but it has to be Stewart for me. 

I suspect Aribo will play and Stewart will come in against Motherwell though.

Arfield will probably get shunted up to there if Davis is fit.

It’s a problem that must be sorted in January.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Arfield will probably get shunted up to there if Davis is fit.

It’s a problem that must be sorted in January.

Is Davis not meant to be out for 2-3 weeks?

I think we need somebody who’s experienced to play out there. Somebody who is sort of 28-31 and has experience of winning things would be ideal because I still think we lack that winning mentality within the squad a little bit.

BridgeIsBlue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually think Aribo did well in that RF role. I’d play him there again. 

Stewart needs to come off the bench though, how it can be Barker I’ve no idea. Got to ask what the fuck Gerrard is thinking there. 

GA1972 and Duncn like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I actually think Aribo did well in that RF role. I’d play him there again. 

Stewart needs to come off the bench though, how it can be Barker I’ve no idea. Got to ask what the fuck Gerrard is thinking there. 

Aribo doesn't have the scoring instinct or steel to get in the box when it really matters.......was evident yesterday.

BlueAvenger likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will be a test for management as well as players.

How well we can dust ourselves off and move on depends a lot on Gerrard and his leaders.  Hopefully Tav acts the captain and pulls the team together.

Morelos will be needing a confidence boost big time after yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Is Davis not meant to be out for 2-3 weeks?

I think we need somebody who’s experienced to play out there. Somebody who is sort of 28-31 and has experience of winning things would be ideal because I still think we lack that winning mentality within the squad a little bit.

If only we'd signed Andy King when he was available

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...