******Official Rangers v Young Boys Thread********

I genuinely think the wee Buffalo thinks he is better than fucking Suarez 😁 so for that reason, I'm certain he will get over Sunday and be all the better for it. 

Lets have the place bouncing and get right behind the guys. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, STRUTH82 said:

I genuinely think the wee Buffalo thinks he is better than fucking Suarez 😁 so for that reason, I'm certain he will get over Sunday and be all the better for it. 

Lets have the place bouncing and get right behind the guys. 

Am hoping when the teams come out on Thursday Ibrox to a man and woman are singing  A_L_F_R_E_D_O to let him know we back him 100% 🙂

Absolutely sickened to the stomach by the result on Sunday! However I don’t understand the apathy from some folk. From playing in the third division to where we are now, we have come a long way. There have been a lot of disappointments throughout the journey but this club has strength. Harness the pain, and use it as fuel. We are learning, and becoming measurably  better and stronger - there is no doubt. Get behind the team and show no mercy!  Bring on Thursday and we go again. How does Churchill’s speech go?! 💪

6 minutes ago, Spuddy Zelda said:

Absolutely sickened to the stomach by the result on Sunday! However I don’t understand the apathy from some folk. From playing in the third division to where we are now, we have come a long way. There have been a lot of disappointments throughout the journey but this club has strength. Harness the pain, and use it as fuel. We are learning, and becoming measurably  better and stronger - there is no doubt. Get behind the team and show no mercy!  Bring on Thursday and we go again. How does Churchill’s speech go?! 💪

He said something about "stop going on about where we were and where we are now".

3-1 to the queens 11.

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Sorry but anyone thinking ibrox will be rocking is kidding themselves on. 

Maybe the first 2-3 minutes, soon as the first misplaced pass happens there will be cunts going ballistic. 

Wouldn't say its fair to go ballistic but there's only so long this squad of players deserve the support they get from the fans without actually delivering something. Every single time they get a chance to either put pressure on the taigs, take advantage of their slip ups or get to a final/win a trophy they absolutely shit the bed.

They just get an arm put around them, told they've done their best and need to come out again next week, they need a good old fashioned bollocking, it clearly didn't come after the shit show that was Pittodrie last week and doubt it'll come after Sundays embarrassment 

10 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Maybe the first 2-3 minutes, soon as the first misplaced pass happens there will be cunts going ballistic. 

Could be doing with an early goal tbh.

25 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Spot on. 

I’ll be gutted if it looks like we are heading through and the subway loyal start boosting. Want to see at least 40,000 there applauding the team off after making the knockouts. 

Archived