******Official Rangers v Young Boys Thread********

Players blowing out their arse and we make 1 sub. Reminiscent of Walters 2nd spell when he refused to make subs. 
Having someone like haliday on in midfield for some bite or anyone but Ojo on for aribo to stretch them could have worked a treat 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Can't blame Ojo he's shite and its another baffling sub by Gerrard. He really struggles to get it right when games are in the balance.

There is just zero point in Ojo. No benefit to bringing him on whatsoever 

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Seriously?  The first half was the best we have played all season and we just got into the last 32 of Europe for the first time in a long long time.

I think I'm going to give this place a miss tonight.   

First half we generally do well...second half - garbage  

Indeed. Take the night off. 

Glad folk are happy.  Finishing 2nd when we  had it in the bag.  Absolute mince.  We are bottlers that's for sure.  No wonder we lost on Sunday to a SHITE celtic team.  It was clear we were struggling the last 15mins. Did we change - NO - oh wait we brought on OJO - for fucks sake. Bring on AJAX or INTER now, see where that get's us.  Rant over.

3 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Ojo should be fkn punted 

I am over the moon to go through. But I hope I never see that boy in a Rangers shirt ever again he is a terrible addition but he is not the only one still a lot of work to do to get rid of all the dross still at ibrox.

If Carlsberg did losing two late goals in a big European qualifier. I suspect Ojo and Aribo  would figure quite prominently every time. It almost happened and both were to blame for showing no composure or experience at all.  Maybe cause they are young, but there's no excuses at this level.

Fuckit though for 80 odd minutes we were immense, and Tav, Goldson, Katic were immense, and Barisic was world class. 

Was really disappointed with Kent though, big game but poor overall performance. 

Morelos was again brilliant, and Jack had a great game, that last foul was necessary, and he took the responsibility it won us the game as much as the goal.

Onwards and  upwards, a remarkable result, especially compared to where we were before Gerrard came in.

Would like to see another  decent  back-up striker and holding midfielder brought in in January, just to strengthen the team and bench. 

1 minute ago, shenders said:

Players blowing out their arse and we make 1 sub. Reminiscent of Walters 2nd spell when he refused to make subs. 
Having someone like haliday on in midfield for some bite or anyone but Ojo on for aribo to stretch them could have worked a treat 

Just a nervous mentality all round. Understandable but self-defeating in every way.

Archived