******Official Rangers v Young Boys Thread********

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MarzM said:

Were you watching the fucking game? They had enough chances to sink us and we were fucking shocking in the 2nd half!

One save from greggs  we had enough chances to win the game and should have had a penalty. Moaning cunt

1 minute ago, MarzM said:

Were you watching the fucking game? They had enough chances to sink us and we were fucking shocking in the 2nd half!

They didn't sink us though, and we utterly shagged them in the first half.  We were miles better in the first than they were in the second.

The people who are happy that we haven't won in three games are the ones who need to look at themselves. I'm glad we play European football next year but frustrated how we went about doing it. Played YB's off the park in two games and got beat 3-2.

12 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Slightly disappointed seems about right.

Some seem utterly raging about it.

The last few games people seem to be on the verge of losing it. 

Disappointed I can totally get. I think most of us are after the last week, but we just qualified from a very tough group and the adventure continues.

2 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

The Facts.

1st Qualifying Round           image.png.64cf897c712c3d7901dfd78b08e03b12.png

2nd Qualifying Round         image.png.0532d955990436940583627fa229336b.png

3rd Qualifying Round          image.png.fb68e3d2f2338ebf528f51497c7b4262.png

Play-Off Round                        image.png.b7b05469a7cd3bc86f4de211d5d0ceb7.png

Group Stages                             image.png.b2ca9dcc47c8e74ec351fb63fe35431b.png

Round of 32                                image.png.b52dd64fe2459a6d237a341c0d96823b.png

Final? 

Just now, bluenoz said:

The people who are happy that we haven't won in three games are the ones who need to look at themselves. I'm glad we play European football next year but frustrated how we went about doing it. Played YB's off the park in two games and got beat 3-2.

It isn’t a fucking 2 leg tie.

I suspect you are looking for a ban.

4 minutes ago, MarzM said:

but they didnt.....

same s we had enough chances to win the league cup.....but we didn't.

deal with the facts. We have qualified for the last 32 of Europa....and stop greetin

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

They didn't sink us though, and we utterly shagged them in the first half.  We were miles better in the first than they were in the second.

However we weren't clinical and that's the issue. If you don't take your chances when you're on top. If they had got another luck bounce we could have been in trouble. Borna's last gasp tackle when they were though...I've seen us through that away before.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Lose that equaliser 5 minutes before we did and were out, they would have scored a winner.

That is what is pissing people off, from coasting we almost slit our own throats again, finding brand new ways to lose and brand new ways of basically making a cunt of it.

We are fucking through. The autopsy is for tomorrow. Cunts trying to stir it up tonight are frankly Timposters or morons. Or both.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Lose that equaliser 5 minutes before we did and were out, they would have scored a winner.

That is what is pissing people off, from coasting we almost slit our own throats again, finding brand new ways to lose and brand new ways of basically making a cunt of it.

We didn't make a cunt of it though , we qualified 

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

But they didn't score 5 mins before. 

Just now, MarzM said:

However we weren't clinical and that's the issue. If you don't take your chances when you're on top. If they had got another luck bounce we could have been in trouble. Borna's last gasp tackle when they were though...I've seen us through that away before.

We definitely need to work on finishing teams off. We have large portions of games where we have enough chances to do so. The cup final being a massive one.

Nervy ending tonight but we did enough.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

But we didn't. 

And they didn't.

And we're not.

Archived