******Official Rangers v Young Boys Thread********

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

just pissed off at how ineffective Kent has been in the last three games -- should have offered much more

These are the type of games you would (rightfully) expect your most expensive signing to step up to the plate, not the odd cameo against the  likes of Hamilton Accies.

Aribo showed there maybe a player, frustrating as he obviously has no confidence one on one. Will give him till next xmas, still dont think hes a first 11 player..m yet

Ojo, we sadly may hope for I jury that will hopefully terminate this corrupt loan deal n  send him back. Whens it affecting us winning silverware then we cnt afford these loans. Liverpool can fk off now...

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

It is very possible 😂 I just had a look. I fear more teams in our pot, than I do in theirs 😉👍

We'll be fine mate  :pipe: 

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Aribo showed there maybe a player, frustrating as he obviously has no confidence one on one. Will give him till next xmas, still dont think hes a first 11 player..m yet

Ojo, we sadly may hope for I jury that will hopefully terminate this corrupt loan deal n  send him back. Whens it affecting us winning silverware then we cnt afford these loans. Liverpool can fk off now...

He gets to show off his football skills the further up the pitch he plays. Looks far more of a player when he's one on one with a defender than he is ball winning in front of our backline. 

5 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

For those who are interested in coefficients 

APOEL somehow beat Sevilla tonight so Cyprus overtook Scotland for 15th (The final position with 2 CL spaces) 

Two Cypriot teams to get easily dumped out in the qualification rounds. That is a sickener, however the EL is the level for Scottish sides at the moment.

10 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

For those who are interested in coefficients 

APOEL somehow beat Sevilla tonight so Cyprus overtook Scotland for 15th (The final position with 2 CL spaces) 

You'd hope that between us and them we'll scrape a few wins in the last 32

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Golden???  Wasted 11M on Kent and Helander neither of which appears recoupable - Aberdeen - Tarriers  - YB zero from either seems wasted money

I wouldn't say that money was wasted, and also think it's recoupable.

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

I wouldn’t call Kent a waste but you may be right about the Swedish sloth 

A lot of people got on Barasic early on here too as it took him time to get used to the game.  Helander will come good.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I wouldn't say that money was wasted, and also think it's recoupable.

A lot of people got on Barasic early on here too as it took him time to get used to the game.  Helander will come good.

hope you are correct ---first time for everything :hiboys:

13 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I was correct about Barasic.  Said all along he would come good.

Speed isn't everything, Davie Weir proved that.

Barisic M8  -- TBH was disappointed (angry) the way Helander went down/off vs the Taigs seemed a nothing challenge but SG says he got a bad one on the top of the foot.  

Archived