Sign in to follow this  
Terry Hurlock Loyal

******Official Rangers v Young Boys Thread********

Great first half and job done in the end. Any 3 points on Sunday now please. Can someone please explain why Ojo comes on as first sub every week? When was the last time he contributed in any way? Fed up of him skipping about uninterested!

Was really really impressed with Borna, guy came into his own last night, showed a bit of fight which had been missing for months & looks a quality player on his day. Happy to say that I was wrong writing the guy off.

We've got an issue out wide though that needs to get sorted quickly, our wingers/inside forwards contribute very little to every match, regardless of who plays there. Ojo isn't a Rangers player and Kent still looks to be struggling with fitness. The others are just shoehorned into a position they cant really play.

falkirkNS likes this

Qualification is job done. Battered YB in the first half and looked comfortable siting back in the second. No blame to Barisic for the equaliser. It was just bad luck.

Before a ball was kicked  in the group I would have been delighted to finish second so I don't understand my feelings of regret this morning.

GA1972 likes this

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Qualification is job done. Battered YB in the first half and looked comfortable siting back in the second. No blame to Barisic for the equaliser. It was just bad luck.

Before a ball was kicked  in the group I would have been delighted to finish second so I don't understand my feelings of regret this morning.

Probably because we deserved to win every game and somehow only came out with 9points 

And the team that finished top we took 4 points from 

glasgow argyle and GA1972 like this

3 hours ago, giffnockger said:

Great first half and job done in the end. Any 3 points on Sunday now please. Can someone please explain why Ojo comes on as first sub every week? When was the last time he contributed in any way? Fed up of him skipping about 

Got to agree mate we must have better and a more interested player in our youth set up than keep playing him he brings nothing to the team week in week out.

giffnockger likes this

3 hours ago, giffnockger said:

Great first half and job done in the end. Any 3 points on Sunday now please. Can someone please explain why Ojo comes on as first sub every week? When was the last time he contributed in any way? Fed up of him skipping about uninterested!

He was widely defended on here at the start of the season due to racking up some stats that were similar to Kent’s last year 

The difference was Ojo racked them up playing against the likes of St Joseph’s and Progres 

It’s clear now that he’s absolute dross and has to go his last contribution was scoring against Feyenoord which was his only contribution in the full game 

Nobody will tell me Ojo is getting picked like that because of his form, surely the loan contract has something in it about  him needing to play if fit, or it costs us money.

I'm hoping if this is the arrangement then after the new year it is no more and he can then sit on the side lines.

falkirkNS likes this

Back home after the game ( I'm in Northumberland).  I took my youngest to the game and she had a great time.
The rain played it's part in reducing the quality of our play.

Enjoyable first half. Poor second half performance.

I had a chicken curry pie instead of the steak pie I always have.

Got to Cessnock and there was no queue outside so a good result then after 10 the exit poll showed a Tory victory.

3 hours ago, 1690KWilliam said:

Most annoying thing about it was the fact that Porto won the group with a minus goal difference and only got a draw at home vs us. 

Two last minute goals have cost us 3 more points. Hell, we’d be top if one of those was prevented. Still great to go through.

Where the hell is the Motherwell thread? Heads will roll....

1690KWilliam likes this

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

Two last minute goals have cost us 3 more points. Hell, we’d be top if one of those was prevented. Still great to go through.

Where the hell is the Motherwell thread? Heads will roll....

Denied 3 stonewall pens as well?

sausagetrunks likes this

15 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

Alfredo will play in La Liga or Italy, that bit near end of the video shows his class, hes bulldozes most of the time. His control could improve but hes working all the time to improve!

RWB72 likes this