Atmosphere today

pollok-bear

First game against them I havent been at in god knows how long. Just want to ask fellow bears who were at the game what the atmosphere was like?

It sounded shite on tv but I know when your at the game it sounds so much better.

Just hope it hasn't lost it's great atmosphere.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

First game against them I havent been at in god knows how long. Just want to ask fellow bears who were at the game what the atmosphere was like?

It sounded shite on tv but I know when your at the game it sounds so much better.

Just hope it hasn't lost it's great atmosphere.

Hampden atmosphere is shite. Was in the main stand today and we outsung those beasty bastards today.

As soon as our captain decided to down tools it was an IRAoke though, but we're not allowed to mention that because Tav was brilliant today.

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

Hampden atmosphere is shite. Was in the main stand today and we outsung those beasty bastards today.

As soon as our captain decided to down tools it was an IRAoke though, but we're not allowed to mention that because Tav was brilliant today.

Gee it a rest mate eh? We get it you think Tav is a shitebag.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Gee it a rest mate eh? We get it you think Tav is a shitebag.

Tav takes that penalty and misses he still gets pelters but I've had respect for his stubbornness this season. As soon as it means something he shites it. Gerrard then tries to shield Tav by saying it was agreed prior and folk are thinking he's the fucking Messiah. 

Get him to fuck.

4 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Tav takes that penalty and misses he still gets pelters but I've had respect for his stubbornness this season. As soon as it means something he shites it. Gerrard then tries to shield Tav by saying it was agreed prior and folk are thinking he's the fucking Messiah. 

Get him to fuck.

You've  crossed the line when you call Gerrard a liar.

We outsang the scum from the off. Only heard them a bit after they scored. Atmosphere from us went more flat and nervy after our penalty miss...to be expected due to the circumstances.

Wished we’d won that one today as our fans deserve a break and deserve to see the team lift a trophy. Wasn’t our day, but their luck has to run out eventually. That’s all that got them through today and I’m not gonna let the mhedia or any taig try to convince me otherwise.

10 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

on telly first half you couldn't hear these cunts  -- Coming Down the Road and Sea of ibrox were gettng belted 

13 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Gerrard has come out and said Morelos to take any pens was decided before the game

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

on telly first half you couldn't hear these cunts  -- Coming Down the Road and Sea of ibrox were gettng belted 

They were anonymous, as they always are. Only when they got their breaks they started singing.

16 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

He never downed tools.  You keep saying that and can’t support it.  He was one of the best players on the pitch.

14 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Get him to fuck.

Shambles.

1 minute ago, ScottBF2 said:

Suits what happened during the game and takes the flak off of Tav.

So you’re calling Gerrard a liar and you know this for a fact?  Or are you pushing a narrative you want to be true?

Just now, TMB said:

So you’re calling Gerrard a liar and you know this for a fact?  Or are you pushing a narrative you want to be true?

I know it as a fact just like people taking him at face value know it for a fact. 

19 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Main stand celtic end aye ?

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

I know it as a fact just like people taking him at face value know it for a fact. 

You don’t know anything for a fact.  A guy asks about the atmosphere and you see it as an opportunity to bash the captain.  You’re even willing to call Steven Gerrard a liar to do it.  Bore off.

Just now, TMB said:

You don’t know anything for a fact.  A guy asks about the atmosphere and you see it as an opportunity to bash the captain.  You’re even willing to call Steven Gerrard a liar to do it.  Bore off.

Just like those taking Gerrard don't, it's working off of opinions, kind of like the reasons forums were intended. Bore off.

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

Ok. I'll accept nothing but a league and Scottish cup double this season, enjoy accepting obscurity.

It's not accepting failure or obscurity.

Its recognising growth against cunts that had won nine trophies in a row, 8 titles in a row, and we dominated them but failed due to finishing and officials decisions.

And folk blaming Tav before Morelos, Kent, Aribo, Barisic today is fucking mental.

Archived