Sign in to follow this  
pollok-bear

Atmosphere today

Just now, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

It's not accepting failure or obscurity.

Its recognising growth against cunts that had won nine trophies in a row, 8 titles in a row, and we dominated them but failed due to finishing and officials decisions.

And folk blaming Tav before Morelos, Kent, Aribo, Barisic today is fucking mental.

Dominated them, restricted them to 1 shot on target against our 15 and... They still won. Means fuck all, and foll acting like that's some sort of achievement are the ones wanting Murty and Warburton back. If we reversed the result and attempts and won I'd be fucking buzzing

Who gives a fuck about chances and possession and offside goals? Naecunt.

Escobar likes this

Most one sided old firm fan noise I've heard in a long time. From 30 minutes before kickoff til the end. They barely murmered a squeak other than when they scored/final whistle went.

Cedrick likes this

2 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Dominated them, restricted them to 1 shot on target against our 15 and... They still won. Means fuck all, and foll acting like that's some sort of achievement are the ones wanting Murty and Warburton back. If we reversed the result and attempts and won I'd be fucking buzzing

Who's that then, don't think I've read those posts? 

B1872 likes this

Just now, Siam69 said:

Course you do.

Well it was blatant sarcasm, obvious for those with half a brain. Wasn't intending for someone like yourself to see it however.

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

Well it was blatant sarcasm, obvious for those with half a brain. Wasn't intending for someone like yourself to see it however.

What, like saying people want Warburton and Murty back?

Or alternatively, you're just talking bollocks!

B1872 likes this

Just now, Siam69 said:

What, like saying people want Warburton and Murty back?

Or alternatively, you're just talking bollocks!

Again, it was a hint of sarcasm, you'll learn it when you get to third year wee man

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Most one sided old firm fan noise I've heard in a long time. From 30 minutes before kickoff til the end. They barely murmered a squeak other than when they scored/final whistle went.

Surprised you keep hear anything over the noise of you sooking the life out of that capri sun ­čśë

Inigo likes this

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

Again, it was a hint of sarcasm, you'll learn it when you get to third year wee man

Talking bollocks it is then, every single post you've made in this thread.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

Surprised you keep hear anything over the noise of you sooking the life out of that capri sun ­čśë

Haha, wtf! Sneaky cunt!

33 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Hampden atmosphere is shite. Was in the main stand today and we outsung those beasty bastards today.

As soon as our captain decided to down tools it was an IRAoke though, but we're not allowed to mention that because Tav was brilliant today.

Shut the fuck up. DidnÔÇÖt get a ticket. Just support the fucking team.┬á

Just now, Siam69 said:

Talking bollocks it is then, every single post you've made in this thread.

Nah wee man, just able to see beyond the shite and hyperbole. We were atrocious when it mattered today. 

No cutting edge and no clinical finishing.

Just now, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Shut the fuck up. DidnÔÇÖt get a ticket. Just support the fucking team.┬á

I did support the team, I'm allowed to slate afterwards. He was shite and isn't a captain in a million years. Next.

As a whole ( itÔÇÖs a team game) we were outstanding and dominated the game. ┬á Tav is a defender. They had not a single onside shot on target. ┬áWe had two disallowed pens. ┬áTheyÔÇÖre pen save ... keeper was off line. ┬á┬á

Sometimes in football you lose games u shud have won. ThatÔÇÖs how it works. ┬áBut our performance was outstanding.┬á

Bad points Morelos missed a pen.  

But he won three and had more shots o target than their whole team.  Their keeper was man of the match.   

We play like that against them again and we win. 

15 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Go to your bed man. Mess.

41 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Hampden atmosphere is shite. Was in the main stand today and we outsung those beasty bastards today.

As soon as our captain decided to down tools it was an IRAoke though, but we're not allowed to mention that because Tav was brilliant today.

Fuck off

7 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

I did support the team, I'm allowed to slate afterwards. He was shite and isn't a captain in a million years. Next.

And others are entitled to tell you you're a mong.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You'll do fuck all. Halfway through trying to Malky me you will start greetin about Tav and miss.

Bed.

Keyboard warrior. Away to bed auld man

38 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You've  crossed the line when you call Gerrard a liar.

The manager tried to protect his players but I near crashed the motor when I heard him say Alfredo was on the spot kicks. Bollocks. Tav grabbed the ball as usual then shit himself! Shitebag Tav.