Sign in to follow this  
pollok-bear

Atmosphere today

2 minutes ago, will2203 said:

The manager tried to protect his players but I near crashed the motor when I heard him say Alfredo was on the spot kicks. Bollocks. Tav grabbed the ball as usual then shit himself! Shitebag Tav.

I believe that decision was made weeks ago. (been a while since we had a penalty )

2 hours ago, soulboy said:

Gerrard has come out and said Morelos to take any pens was decided before the game

TBH I think that was a clever move to protect him, we will never know either way, if you cast your memory back to the Ross county game that was the 1st game after tav had missed his 2nd on the bounce.....nobody committed to the outcome at the time if we received a penalty who would take it , by the time weekend it came out that tav would remain on them....if today was agreed Morelos would take them then why did tav hand him the ball....to emphasise that point then tav should have been nowhere near the ball...maybe reading too much into it but I believe Gerrard is protecting tav on this.

3 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Hampden atmosphere is shite. Was in the main stand today and we outsung those beasty bastards today.

As soon as our captain decided to down tools it was an IRAoke though, but we're not allowed to mention that because Tav was brilliant today.

Wanker u are. 

Siam69 and Wee Harry like this

5 hours ago, will2203 said:

The manager tried to protect his players but I near crashed the motor when I heard him say Alfredo was on the spot kicks. Bollocks. Tav grabbed the ball as usual then shit himself! Shitebag Tav.

so Gerrard's a liar?   Picked the ball up and immediately handed to Alfredo probably with words of encouragement - the captain's job. 

1690tamRFC likes this

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

@ScottBF2 getting a bit of a hard time here I’m finding my self agreeing with some of what he says but still wanting to stab him 

I was pished, angry and frustrated by yesterday.

Doesn't make me wrong though. Maybe slightly OTT at times on reflection..

6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

....if today was agreed Morelos would take them then why did tav hand him the ball....to emphasise that point then tav should have been nowhere near the ball...maybe reading too much into it but I believe Gerrard is protecting tav on this.

To try be a good captain and show he supported the decision maybe 

1690tamRFC likes this

We were non stop and loud as fuck up until the penalty miss. Genuinely never heard them until they scored then it was their IRA pish. They are a scummy club with even scummier fans. 👍🏻

16 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

First game against them I havent been at in god knows how long. Just want to ask fellow bears who were at the game what the atmosphere was like?

It sounded shite on tv but I know when your at the game it sounds so much better.

Just hope it hasn't lost it's great atmosphere.

It was brilliant mate was in the west stand row z. fuckin magic the boys never stopped, pity about the result. By the way they where fuckin rattled cause they cunts where just sitting there playing with each other. Utter cunts 

pollok-bear likes this

16 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Tav takes that penalty and misses he still gets pelters but I've had respect for his stubbornness this season. As soon as it means something he shites it. Gerrard then tries to shield Tav by saying it was agreed prior and folk are thinking he's the fucking Messiah. 

Get him to fuck.

Why don’t you fuck off 

33 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

He's made a thread apologising since then mate :lol:

I saw it . 

It was only my response to a poor post,

Nothing personal.