Sign in to follow this  
King Jela

If we don't qualify on Thursday

Bad start to the festive fixture jam, but it's recoverable. Win all and a draw or better at CP and we're back on it. Perfectly possible the way things have been going.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Bad start to the festive fixture jam, but it's recoverable. Win all and a draw or better at CP and we're back on it. Perfectly possible the way things have been going.

By the winter break we could be in to the last 32 and top of the league.  It’s still in our hands.  The season is by no means over.

Wee Harry and Bad Robot like this

14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Is it game over? Honestly don't see any team recovering from as bad a ten days as that before facing Motherwell, then Hibs away and then Killie at home, then the paedophiles at their midden. 

Your posts are pretty depressing. Could you know have said, "When we qualify on Thursday we will be back on track." Works for me. When did we as a support start worrying about Motherwell, Hibs & Kilmarnock?

1 minute ago, TMB said:

By the winter break we could be in to the last 32 and top of the league.  It’s still in our hands.  The season is by no means over.

Yup. I'd take remaining 2 points behind and in the last 32. They have their tough fixture list later in the winter. Don't lose at CP and win the other games this month and we're well placed.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

The players will be hurting and will need picked up. I'm sure they'll be fine come Thursday though.

Our European performances under Gerrard particularly at home have been really strong. I think we'll be fine.

We haven’t lost at home in europe under Gerrard yet have we?

Laudrup1984 and Kaydubya11 like this

27 minutes ago, five stars said:

The leagues still the priority mate. If we win nothing this season except the league I'll be happy.

This again and again and again...………………...