Who would be your captain?

wearethepeople1

16 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I firmly believe that after the winter break, James Tavernier will no longer be the Rangers captain 

who would you give the arm band to? 

Your going to be sorely disappointed. Has Gerrard’s 100% backing. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Davis is a coward who hides when things don't go his way. 

Out of this crop of players. Ryan Jack is the only option for me 

I wouldn't go that far with Davis, but fair enough.

McGregor would be a great choice, but I'm not too keen on goalkeepers being captains because they're influence fades as you get further up the park. 

I do think Ryan Jack is probably the best option given his current form and enthusiasm. 

4 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

People saying jack , I don’t want my captain to be crying in front of the opposition team game keep that for the changing rooms.

I think it proves how much it means to him, I'm sure he wouldn't have done it if he could have helped it.

Only a right knuckledragger would think crying because you've lost the chance of silverware is a sign of weakness.

9 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

If it is Tavernier it’ll be the same shitey trophyless seasons we are becoming used to. Not raging today is specifically his fault but he’s never a Rangers captain, never. Sutton was spot on with his comments.

Utter pish

3 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I think it proves how much it means to him, I'm sure he wouldn't have done it if he could have helped it.

Only a right knuckledragger would think crying because you've lost the chance of silverware is a sign of weakness.

Nah greeting in front of the world is never captain material.

22 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I don't believe Tav is the best leader we have in the team but I also don't believe that you need to wear an armband to be a leader on the pitch therefore changing who gets to wear it is utterly pointless.

Naive. Why have a fucking captain then?

Archived