Who would be your captain?

wearethepeople1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Answer the question then. Are Arfield, Jack, Morelos etc serial losers?

Not in my opinion mate. None of them are the captain. None of them are tasked with dragging the team up and getting us over the line, only one is, and he’s failed time and time again. Not a bad footballer, but a pitiful captain. 

1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Not in my opinion mate. None of them are the captain. None of them are tasked with dragging the team up and getting us over the line, only one is, and he’s failed time and time again. Not a bad footballer, but a pitiful captain. 

Tavernier isn't to blame for that today ffs :lol:

1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Ah but its leaders all over tge pitch dont u know🙄

32 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s not fuck sake, Terry got ridiculed and still strolled the league for years and then won the CL. 

Won the CL is a stretch! He just showed up in his kit for a final he didn't play in!

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Btw I don’t think taking the armband off Tav would make any difference with his performances. He’s been at the club nearly five years, been captain for only two and still hasn’t won anything to date.

Five, four, three  years ago we were shite and skint with terrible coaching. I wish people would stop using that as a reference to Tav not winning

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

Won the CL is a stretch! He just showed up in his kit for a final he didn't play in!

Got a medal though 😂

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

Casillas, Buffon, Neur , Zoff all captains and won multiple honours so If I was to pick anyone other than Tav it would be mcgregor.

Real’s captaincy means nothing really, all about how long you’ve been there.

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Casillas, Buffon, Neur , Zoff all captains and won multiple honours so If I was to pick anyone other than Tav it would be mcgregor.

And countless other keeper captains won fuck all. 

I just dont think a keeper should be captain, they can't influence the game as much when the going gets tough.

Archived