Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

Our Day Will Come

8 minutes ago, wully said:

Im getting tired of waiting for it.

Yeah it’s managerial speak for .We have lost again 

It’s been 8 long years .It feels longer .Bears like myself dined on winners and winning mentality 

I just don’t agree ,that hasn’t got a lot to do with it .We played well but we are still short of winners in that group .No getting away from that fact 

57 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"One thing I will say is I'll stay with these players. On the evidence of today I'll stay with them because they gave me absolutely everything", Gerrard told Rangers TV.

"We might have to suffer a bit short term. I need to pick them up physically and mentally for Thursday [in the Europa League], which is huge, but our day will come.

"On the evidence of today, our day will come."

Personally speaking there's no issues regarding mentality, bottle etc. Play that game again 100 times over and we win 99 of them, blind luck and sheer incompetence from match officials will only carry them so far. 

Pundits up and down the country have already said the title race will rest on the 4 games against them, on the evidence of yesterday, our day WILL come. 

No Surrender. 

One thing I want to see more of Gerrard is having more trust in his squad of players not just the first 11.

There wasn't much to be enthusiastic over the subs bench yesterday, and none of the subs made much impact and I think that's basically down to very little game time.

Courtyard Bear likes this

Just now, ShanksRFC said:

Id have brought Stewart on instead of Barker who seems a very lacklustre signing at this point

Defoe never really got a touch of the ball but would have scored if Alfredo had squared it.

This is where composure and a bit of guile was required. We had an extra man but weren't patient we kept hitting hopeful balls in that were bread and butter to their defenders.

12 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

"Our day will come"

Fuck me we really have morphed into the tims of the 90s, mext we'll be chanting it in irish 

With a comment like that, you have just morphed into an arsehole. Take a long hard look at yourself.

Blumhoilann likes this

24 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

"Our day will come"

Fuck me we really have morphed into the tims of the 90s, mext we'll be chanting it in irish 

That is how it seems with many . Almost accepting that winning once in umpteen years will be ok

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"One thing I will say is I'll stay with these players. On the evidence of today I'll stay with them because they gave me absolutely everything", Gerrard told Rangers TV.

"We might have to suffer a bit short term. I need to pick them up physically and mentally for Thursday [in the Europa League], which is huge, but our day will come.

"On the evidence of today, our day will come."

Personally speaking there's no issues regarding mentality, bottle etc. Play that game again 100 times over and we win 99 of them, blind luck and sheer incompetence from match officials will only carry them so far. 

Pundits up and down the country have already said the title race will rest on the 4 games against them, on the evidence of yesterday, our day WILL come. 

No Surrender. 

I thought this headline might have been a fan. I agree with Gerrard though. From all our points of view the sooner the better. 

Blumhoilann likes this

9 minutes ago, Vision said:

Just seen this. The more you see it the worse it gets. Unbelievable.

Blatant.

Linesman certainly did what was required for these bastards . Seeing that from a dead ball . Just confirms the asst ref must have been one biased cunt

Bad Robot likes this

When we got beaten off the tarriers in March we then went on a decent run, can see that happening again. I’d take being 2 points behind them going in to the winter break as we’ll have a game in hand plus 8 out of our next 11 league games at home. I’m certainly not giving up in December. Plus I think what people are forgetting is they are fucking rotten like seriously bad.

scottyscott1963 likes this