Our Day Will Come

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

If it wasn’t for Forster they would have been embarrassed yesterday.

All if buts and maybe’s

we failed again...and I don’t give a fuck if we had 99% possession and 200 shots on target to their 1, the only thing that counts for anything is the score, again aye their goal was offside, but would that fact matter if we scored that goal and it was allowed? Would it fuck we’d all be laughing at the tarriers crying the same shite

this glorious failure shite can’t creep in to the support, or we are fucked trying to get the players to ditch it

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Ask yourselves this question. 

Is there anything you've seen from them over the last two games that gives you the fear? 

Play half as we good as we did yesterday at the end of the month it'll be a demolition job. 

We are a far better footballing team than them and should have cuffed them easily.

Unfortunately come the 29th I don’t think they’ll be as bad as they were. They were a man down in the first half with Morgan up top. If Edouard is fit they have an outball.

Just now, jbm26896 said:

Never in my life have i ever read so much criticism for a team that dominated a game for 90 mins.

Watch the game again and watch how well we played.

Their goalie was unbelievable. 

I've never benn able to rewatch an Old Firm game we've lost, fair play to you mate but that's sadomasochism

38 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Is there anything you've seen from them over the last two games that gives you the fear? 

Play half as we good as we did yesterday at the end of the month it'll be a demolition job. 

Not been able to win when the other teams play that badly doesn't fill me with confidence.

Snatch of the Day for the mhanks...outfought and outplayed by a better side which failed to take their chances and did not get crucial decisions..one for a clear penalty seen by Collum  and an offside goal from the mhanks.

Two games in a row within a week and two significant errors by referees against us,which had a bearing on the outcome of a game.

They are NOT..repeat  NOT...a better side than us.

The team gave everything as the performance stats show

We can win the league this year,let's make sure we deliver on that one

Good show OP, I agree. We were on top and created genuinely good chances, Morelos was good and unlucky not to score. Apart from the penalty, I am still having trouble accepting that miss.

I think Morelos would have scored if he stayed focused for the whole game, when we were really up against it he started to look to go down and kick out at players instead of continuing to drive through and put everything into scoring. In my opinion he does not quite have the mentality to stay focused in a game of that magnitude yet, even though he has improved hugely.

I think all of the players will have taken hefty experience points from the game and the harshness of losing it will toughen them. Ryan Kent wasn't on it, he tried to do too much and it didn't come off, decision making was poor but he too will learn from the loss and will not want to go through that level of disappointment again.

I think that the experience of losing in this way will stand these players in good stead for the future and I'm still very positive about the league, especially because celtic weren't anything special yesterday either. 

3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Luck plays a massive part in football. Even the best teams in the world need luck. 

Its hard to beat a good team.

Its 10 times harder to beat a lucky team.

celtic are the luckiest team I have ever seen in my life. 

Dirty rancid jammy tramps.

Their luck will hopefully run out soon and we will see just how average they really are.

This week is a prime example. Their winning goal v Accies shouldn’t have stood. Yesterday’s goal shouldn’t have stood. We should have wiped the floor with them.

If they had drawn at home v Accies and lost to us yesterday Lennon head would be rolling today. But their luck has seen them through. Not talent but luck.

Even in Europe they stole two last minute wins v Lazio reserves with late goals. 

We are a better team than them, just need a wee bit of luck and we can overtake them. 

I 100% believe it’s coming. 

U make ur own luck.  Shooting often low and hard to get the odd deflection or bring out a spill would be a start

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We do not have a striker who scores against them, we also lost both games.

4 hours ago, SPWF said:

Fed up listening to this shite tbh. We’ll win fuck all with a team full of fucking losers and shitebags. 

Pish. total and utter. That was in no way a shitebag performance. Go back to the 4 nil semi where the team seemed to actually give up, that was a shitebag performance. If you honestly think that after watching yesterdays game then I really don't know what to think. You could even say last Wednesdays 2nd half was a shitebag performance but not yesterdays. If the officials get the decisions correct and we had a bit more luck then we win the cup. To not acknowledge this and look at it in purely black  and white  terms of winning or not is fuckin ridiculous.

3 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

Never in my life have i ever read so much criticism for a team that dominated a game for 90 mins.

We just lost a cup final .Feelings are running high .We haven’t won a major trophy for 8 years .Every bear within reason should be cut some slack .They were hurting 

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Not if we canny fucking score by Forster though. We won’t get as many clear cut chances as yesterday.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

We just lost a cup final .Feelings are running high .We haven’t won a major trophy for 8 years .Every bear within reason should be cut some slack .They were hurting 

I am hurting as well.

But some of the criticism is absolute nonsense .

1 hour ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

U make ur own luck.  Shooting often low and hard to get the odd deflection or bring out a spill would be a start

You can’t make your own luck. That’s nonsense. You either get lucky or don’t. If you can make your own luck then we could all do it. 

3 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

We didn't dominate for 90 minutes, we dominated up until the penalty and then when we missed that we fell apart. 

I suppose if you look at how we've progressed since May 2018 and not the last 8 years as a whole, most of which Gerrard wasn't responsible for, he's probably got a point. Doesn't make it any easier for the fans though who've had take painful defeat after painful defeat for the best part of a decade.

Archived