Hold my hands up

ScottBF2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Was out of order on many occasion last night and I'll apologise to anyone I offended.

Was pished and raging after being at the game but it's no excuse for having a go at other Rangers fans.

Back the gaffer.

Fair play mate. Everyone gets a bit silly post loss, especially one like that. 

13 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Was out of order on many occasion last night and I'll apologise to anyone I offended.

Was pished and raging after being at the game but it's no excuse for having a go at other Rangers fans.

Back the gaffer.

Cunt!

Naw mate, I was getting into arguments with people all over the forum as well.

Like you, it was borne out of frustration and anger. 

3 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Nah mate I was bang out. Not on here to fight folk but I took everything to heart and I don't intend to come across as a prick.

Shat it imo

Will take a while to get over that,depressing stuff.

56 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Back the gaffer.

Chin up mate its a new day. Those bastards got away with one yesterday and they no it our day is coming.

3weeks till redemption

1 hour ago, ScottBF2 said:

Back the gaffer.

Dont apologise for been passionate on a forum. I say shit all the time we are all growing men lol it's no big deal.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Was in the Tav thread, assuming the mods have cleaned it up?

Edit - Still see some of the posts, but not sure if all there?

Mate, I've read posts on here saying that posters wanted to smash someone's windows? :lol: who's windows were to be tanned? 

Archived