H&H Manky Mob Analysis

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Maybe a touch harsh on Jack 

Think so to. If the players just walked off on forums etc they'd be thread after thread about how players don't care.

Yesterday was a sore one for everyone. Some handle disappointment better than others. I just hope they can get themselves together for Thursday.

Am still struggling myself now watching the telly all I can think of is that bloody keeper pulling off save after save. Then loosing it to a offside decision! Gutted

27 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Think so to. If the players just walked off on forums etc they'd be thread after thread about how players don't care.

Yesterday was a sore one for everyone. Some handle disappointment better than others. I just hope they can get themselves together for Thursday.

Am still struggling myself now watching the telly all I can think of is that bloody keeper pulling off save after save. Then loosing it to a offside decision! Gutted

What they saying about him?

Best Rangers podcast by a country mile.

Only thing that I have listened to today regarding the game....something quite healing listening to other bears go through the game and have the same emotions we are all feeling.

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Martins analysis of our decision to go 4-4-2 and deciding to play Defoe and Morelos after the sending off was spot on. 

Yeah very true that. He should have came on for morelos or we should have put morelos wide right

Archived