REFEREES (& LINESMEN)

WATP-FOREVER

No idea if there's a similar topic?

The point is; in the aftermath of any game, not just yesterday's, it is easier for a referee to reject or overlook a valid claim or even a 50/50 claim against Rangers than it is to award in the favour of Rangers.

Last 2 games:

A.deen 2 Rangers 2 Beaton actually apologises to Gerrard post match for not awarding a blatant penalty when he was 3 yards away. 

Rangers 0 celtic 1 - blatant three (3) celtic players offside from their goal scoring free kick. Any linesman/referee would have picked up at least one of those three.

If you don't award a valid decision in the favour of Rangers - nothing happens - it is over post match interview. The dust settles and everyone goes home. 

If we'd have scored a goal in the opposite circumstances yesterday, there would have been pandemonium - even call for foreign refs to take over - which has happened.

We're an absolute soft touch Ladies & Gents.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has been like this for as long as I remember. 

The bheasts habit of threats and intimidation has worked a treat for them. 

Pour club need to , but won’t , take a stance and say something about how differently we are refereed.

How many rescinded red cards and after match apologies for horrendous decisions is that now? 

4 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

The point is; in the aftermath of any game, not just yesterday's, it is easier to reject a valid claim or even a 50/50 claim against Rangers than it is to award in the favour of Rangers.

Last 2 games:

A.deen 2 Rangers 2 Beaton actually apologises to Gerrard post match for not awarding a blatant penalty when he was 3 yards away. 

Rangers 0 celtic 1 - blatant three (3) celtic players offside from their goal scoring free kick. Any linesman/referee would have picked up one of those three.

If you don't award a valid decision in the favour of Rangers - nothing happens - it is over post match interview.

If we'd have scored a goal in the opposite circumstances yesterday, there would have been pandemonium - even call for foreign refs to take over - which has happened.

We are actually and our players don't complain enough. We should be down the ref's throat.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

need to , but won’t , take a stance and say something about how differently we are refereed.

First month SG was at the club he made this point and guess what, unlike them all that was directed at the club was MSM ridicule. What’s needed is success and performance levels on a constant basis that poor officialdom does not make a difference...

1 minute ago, Stunels said:

Also dont forget that Forster had both feet off the line before buff touched the ball for the pen.  Clear encroachment, official standing on the line might aswell have been a cardboard cut out for all the use he was.

IMG_20191209_180834.jpg

Oh yes, I remember that too - during the game, and he even comes out further.

What the fuck is the linesman doing there ffs. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s simple, give a debatable decision to Rangers you’re under threat, don’t give it you have a quiet life. 
Terrible state for a country’s football organisation to get itself into. 

The SFA allowed it to happen when they pandered to them for the refs strike. A disgraceful chapter in Scottish football and showed the SFA up as a tarrier puppet. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s simple, give a debatable decision to Rangers you’re under threat, don’t give it you have a quiet life. 
Terrible state for a country’s football organisation to get itself into. 

That's as clear as day and what it has come to - for the linesmen and the referees. 

Agree there have been plenty of decisions in recent times that are highly questionable, but cant blame the ref for their goal (Linesman yes). Also, we should have been so far ahead of them yesterday that that goal would have been insignificant.

Just now, Ladytonbear said:

Agree there have been plenty of decisions in recent times that are highly questionable, but cant blame the ref for their goal (Linesman yes). Also, we should have been so far ahead of them yesterday that that goal would have been insignificant.

Where is that relevant in Wednesdays a.deen game?

16 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Has been like this for as long as I remember. 

The bheasts habit of threats and intimidation has worked a treat for them. 

Pour club need to , but won’t , take a stance and say something about how differently we are refereed.

How many rescinded red cards and after match apologies for horrendous decisions is that now? 

For me it goes back to the referee strike they caused. That for me was the beginning of them getting at refs. 

If we want things to change we need to fight fire with fire. Starting calling out the rotten decisions and actually stick to it. We seem to do this occasionally then we let it cool off. 

We need to heap the pressure on the higher levels of the game. 

8 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Oh yes, I remember that too - during the game, and he even comes out further.

What the fuck is the linesman doing there ffs. 

10 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Also dont forget that Forster had both feet off the line before buff touched the ball for the pen.  Clear encroachment, official standing on the line might aswell have been a cardboard cut out for all the use he was.

IMG_20191209_180834.jpg

My question is How the fuck did he miss when the keeper had already committed himself so early?

21 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

The point is; in the aftermath of any game, not just yesterday's, it is easier for a referee to reject or overlook a valid claim or even a 50/50 claim against Rangers than it is to award in the favour of Rangers.

Last 2 games:

Rangers 0 celtic 1 - blatant three (3) celtic players offside from their goal scoring free kick. Any linesman/referee would have picked up at least one of those three.

If you don't award a valid decision in the favour of Rangers - nothing happens - it is over post match interview. The dust settles and everyone goes home. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

For me it goes back to the referee strike they caused. That for me was the beginning of them getting at refs. 

If we want things to change we need to fight fire with fire. Starting calling out the bullshit decisions and actually stick to it.  

Demand a better standard of referee performance. Put stained pressure on the high levels of scottish football.

Caught a few sickening seconds of the slug Sutton going on about how they were cheated for years.
Abslotue horrible scabby bastards.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Heads up bears - do not turn on SSB. Shuggy just made me boak and Alex Rae taking it up the arse. More fool me for being a nosy bastard. Already turned it off. 

You woulda had the same effect sticking knitting needles in your ears,rather than listen to the nasaly challenged Nuremburg shug.

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

You woulda had the same effect sticking knitting needles in your ears,rather than listen to the nasaly challenged Nuremburg shug.

I hate him more than Sutton and I hate Sutton.  When asked about Forster coming off his line his answer was Kent encroached the box. Unbelievable.

Scotland’s football is governed by the mhedia both internationally and in club football. 
The refs are shite but they know they can maintain that level without condemnation  as long as they ensure compliance to the mhedia press. The Scottish international managers know they need to base the team with  the paedophilic enablers team. 
We deserve to be in international wilderness and Rangers helping to bring Scottish football out of European wilderness is counterproductive to the paedo mhedias objective, weakening the rest whilst strengthening their team.

15 minutes ago, will2203 said:

My question is How the fuck did he miss when the keeper had already committed himself so early?

You can take your stirring pish to the Morelos thread. Damn all to do with the meaning of this topic mate, refs & linesmen. 

Archived