REFEREES (& LINESMEN)

WATP-FOREVER

VAR 

it’s the way football is going, I think if the dinosaurs at the SFA can do anything right they have to get this up and running, we haven’t even got goal line technology so  can’t see it happening.

even if it’s only used in semi final and finals it’s a step forward.

Scotland are getting left behind as per usual because the people who run the show are fuckin idiots.

put it this way if we had VAR we are top of the league with a cup in the bag.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, will2203 said:

My question is How the fuck did he miss when the keeper had already committed himself so early?

I know I was doing my nut in at that. A bit of composure and it was a tap in. So frustrating to rewatch. 

42 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Also dont forget that Forster had both feet off the line before buff touched the ball for the pen.  Clear encroachment, official standing on the line might aswell have been a cardboard cut out for all the use he was.

IMG_20191209_180834.jpg

Clearly the offside was a travesty,  but don't get why folk are taking exception to this and the encroachment. Happens all the time and almost never gets called.

7 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I’m not even sure if that, the BT ‘ref’ who looks at tv evidence is no better than a man down with some of his deliberations. Thinking of Brown kicking Morelos in their box’ ‘no penalty’ was his decision, Craigan seemed even more taken aback by that than me, bizarre...

Corruption of football in this country Is clearly visible,we always could see it but now the neutrals who all witnessed the final could also  see it. Collum and his officails need investigated like Beaton in the sheep game where he was standing a yard away from the Morelos tackle which was clearly on the line of  the box resulting in a should be  penalty but a  free kick was awarded!!

This country is corrupt to the core and us fans are suffering because of it. The scum knew we could be dangerous in the final but with a little help with their friends they've managed to scrape a win and another trophy. Fucking scandalous. 

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

I’m not even sure if that, the BT ‘ref’ who looks at tv evidence is no better than a man down with some of his deliberations. Thinking of Brown kicking Morelos in their box’ ‘no penalty’ was his decision, Craigan seemed even more taken aback by that than me, bizarre...

It wouldn’t be BT who decide VAR 

but knowing this country it would be three tarriers.

We are our own worst enemy, go back to Ferguson’s team in the 80s. He told everyone the officials were against his team,  told everyone they never get decisions. His players bullied the referees. The result? They were shit scared of giving a bad decision against his team so when the linesman and ref had a big decision to make this was on the back of their mind and they bottled it. Fast forward to 10 years ago lieswell used the media to take Dallas out, they went on and on about not getting decisions putting pressure on refs and linesmen to get decisions right. The affect of this is that they are shit scared of the death threats that they will get if they give a bad decision against them for big decisions.

this and this alone is why their goal was not chalked off.

11 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

VAR 

it’s the way football is going, I think if the dinosaurs at the SFA can do anything right they have to get this up and running, we haven’t even got goal line technology so  can’t see it happening.

even if it’s only used in semi final and finals it’s a step forward.

Scotland are getting left behind as per usual because the people who run the show are fuckin idiots.

I honestly can’t see VAR helping. The Scottish officials are so biased no matter if it’s consciously or subconsciously whoever is watching would find a way to justify these decisions. Maybe it would work at first but as soon as the first decision went for us and cost them the media and the scum would be so raging they would make sure it never happens again.

The only way to start getting fair decisions is to fight fire with fire and put as much pressure on the refs as they do. On the pitch the players need to grow a spine and start getting at the refs, the club need to come out and condemn these decisions and the fans need to make our fury heard, until that happens absolutely fuck all will change.

6 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

The BT ref who said “no penalty “ for the Brown kick was mystifying. Does anyone know who he was? 

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

No idea if there's a similar topic?

The point is; in the aftermath of any game, not just yesterday's, it is easier for a referee to reject or overlook a valid claim or even a 50/50 claim against Rangers than it is to award in the favour of Rangers.

Last 2 games:

A.deen 2 Rangers 2 Beaton actually apologises to Gerrard post match for not awarding a blatant penalty when he was 3 yards away. 

Rangers 0 celtic 1 - blatant three (3) celtic players offside from their goal scoring free kick. Any linesman/referee would have picked up at least one of those three.

If you don't award a valid decision in the favour of Rangers - nothing happens - it is over post match interview. The dust settles and everyone goes home. 

If we'd have scored a goal in the opposite circumstances yesterday, there would have been pandemonium - even call for foreign refs to take over - which has happened.

We're an absolute soft touch Ladies & Gents.

Everything is a non mention on up and coming taig loving bastards Sky

10 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I honestly can’t see VAR helping. The Scottish officials are so biased no matter if it’s consciously or subconsciously whoever is watching would find a way to justify these decisions. Maybe it would work at first but as soon as the first decision went for us and cost them the media and the scum would be so raging they would make sure it never happens again.

The only way to start getting fair decisions is to fight fire with fire and put as much pressure on the refs as they do. On the pitch the players need to grow a spine and start getting at the refs, the club need to come out and condemn these decisions and the fans need to make our fury heard, until that happens absolutely fuck all will change.

And that is where our club fails every one of it's supporters

9 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Maybe there would be bias, and in Scotland even more so, but no one can deny what happened yesterday, their goal is chopped off by anyone with twenty twenty vision,  and no bias could deny it imo

17 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

It wouldn’t be BT who decide VAR 

but knowing this country it would be three tarriers.

Just quoted him as example of someone for whatever reason not to see the obvious despite the technology, but like you say it wouldn’t surprise me...

20 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

We are our own worst enemy, go back to Ferguson’s team in the 80s. He told everyone the officials were against his team,  told everyone they never get decisions. His players bullied the referees. The result? They were shit scared of giving a bad decision against his team so when the linesman and ref had a big decision to make this was on the back of their mind and they bottled it. Fast forward to 10 years ago lieswell used the media to take Dallas out, they went on and on about not getting decisions putting pressure on refs and linesmen to get decisions right. The affect of this is that they are shit scared of the death threats that they will get if they give a bad decision against them for big decisions.

this and this alone is why their goal was not chalked off.

Don't forget Jim McCluskie hounded and  Michael McCurry , Dougie McDonald and Hugh Dallas all railroaded or   out of Scottish football . And that was at the top of their game

We won at bheastville with every one of them .

Then we stopped them winning the league at Ibrox . Callum Murray never refereed  another OF game after sending 2 scum players off. At the top of his game

That is not coincidence

Collum got his second big final in a row costing Hearts and ourselves any chance of winning a trophy

I can't ever recall a ref getting 2 national finals back to back . What is the betting on him getting a third

I predict he will be the ref for at least 2 more OF games this season with Clancy getting one

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Don't forget Jim McCluskie hounded and  Michael McCurry , Dougie McDonald and Hugh Dallas all railroaded or   out of Scottish football . And that was at the top of their game

We won at bheastville with every one of them .

Then we stopped them winning the league at Ibrox . Callum Murray never refereed  another OF game after sending 2 scum players off

That is not coincidence

Another subject, but the very same soft touch that we are. 

If Craig whyte would have done to paedo fc what he did to us, even overlooking admin, but the fact that he took over and paid fuck all tax, vat, corporate and/or paye - I'd suggest he would not be here today - never mind writing a fckn book. 

21 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

If our Players have a go at the Refs and Linesmen they'd be shown a card every time they did it, the officials in Scotland are a shower of inept corrupt Bast--ds. 

34 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I was confused as to how there was any debate in that one. Don't get me wrong, I can see why Collum never gave it in real time, but..... Of the 3 penalty claims, that one looked the most obvious! I don't think Brown meant it, but..... it's a clear infringement. 

Frimpongs, was a penalty, but you often see them not given, and Johnston at the end..... occasionally they get given, but more often than not they don't.

33 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Clearly the offside was a travesty,  but don't get why folk are taking exception to this and the encroachment. Happens all the time and almost never gets called.

I'm sure I read somewhere at the start of the season that there was a new push on to ensure a goalie didn't move before the kick was taken . At the start there were a few penalty kicks retaken , it's probably slowly died a death now though . 

Archived