Talksport

Dan Deacon

Was anyone listening tonight around half 6. Caught a tiny bit of Durham saying something about the premier league winning Scottish league cup and something about Southampton announced an open top bus to parade it.

What was the context behind his nonsense statements? 

The more people who clock onto the fact this guy is just doing his job and wanting to wind people up to phone in the better.

What if Defoe scored two goals yesterday? It's a loan market, stop being so fucking stupid.

The cunt doesn't care about Rangers.

Just now, ben51 said:

The more people who clock onto the fact this guy is just doing his job and wanting to wind people up to phone in the better.

What if Defoe scored two goals yesterday? It's a loan market, stop being so fucking stupid.

The cunt doesn't care about Rangers.

Give me Rae & McCoist being as aggressively pro-Rangers, as Sutton is the other way, than this trumpet talking shite so people keep him relevant. 

5 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Give me Rae & McCoist being as aggressively pro-Rangers, as Sutton is the other way, than this trumpet talking shite so people keep him relevant. 

He's triggered you that much your quoting yourself:lol: I agree tho he doesn't give a fuck

11 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Clearly having a dig at the bheasts because they have a couple Forster and elyanoussi on loan from Southampton 

One of the reasons I hope this club get relegated .What club in their position gives out 2 of their better players to another club🤔 

Archived