I hate them

Getstiffed

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

Why would you post about those cunts in the bears den?  fuck them,  insignificant turds

It's not about them so much as us mate. I'm saying there's no debate for me but since we've been back in the top flight I've noticed more and more of us saying they hate other teams more than them.

Sheep fans may as well be Tims, every time a speak to one of em about football they're more arsed for celtic winning the league over us than Aberdeen actually doing anything. Fuckin shitebag cunts.

No a fuckin patch on the terrorist loving paedo cunts across the city mind. 

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

It's not about them so much as us mate. I'm saying there's no debate for me but since we've been back in the top flight I've noticed more and more of us saying they hate other teams more than them.

Aye but tbf theres probably more yet who want to be their pals, dont care what they call us, bridge build, and get annoyed with the core support who despise them all.

11 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I hate them all but the mhanky paedos are by far the worst. 

Agreed 100% there’s nothing that could happen to them that would ever make me think ‘what a shame’.  They are the lowest of the low and I despise them .

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Brain washed by who though? Them and their media pals. That's why I hate them more. Sheep are sheep, pun intended. With them its pure malice.

Just stems from above, the fact they have so much media control says enough, horrible wee club that never get portrayed in bad light 

Archived