Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Getstiffed

I hate them

Recommended Posts


3 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

Why would you post about those cunts in the bears den?  fuck them,  insignificant turds

It's not about them so much as us mate. I'm saying there's no debate for me but since we've been back in the top flight I've noticed more and more of us saying they hate other teams more than them.

Unionblue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I hate them all but the mhanky paedos are by far the worst. 

So do I mate but the people I've seen saying they feel the same about the sheep as they do them boggles my brain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Sheep fans are just fucking vile but that lot are just brainwashed 

Brain washed by who though? Them and their media pals. That's why I hate them more. Sheep are sheep, pun intended. With them its pure malice.

TamCoopz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

It's not about them so much as us mate. I'm saying there's no debate for me but since we've been back in the top flight I've noticed more and more of us saying they hate other teams more than them.

Aye but tbf theres probably more yet who want to be their pals, dont care what they call us, bridge build, and get annoyed with the core support who despise them all.

Getstiffed likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I hate them all but the mhanky paedos are by far the worst. 

Agreed 100% there’s nothing that could happen to them that would ever make me think ‘what a shame’.  They are the lowest of the low and I despise them .

Moody Blue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Brain washed by who though? Them and their media pals. That's why I hate them more. Sheep are sheep, pun intended. With them its pure malice.

Just stems from above, the fact they have so much media control says enough, horrible wee club that never get portrayed in bad light 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...