Sign in to follow this  
Getstiffed

I hate them

26 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

So do I mate but the people I've seen saying they feel the same about the sheep as they do them boggles my brain

Probably more that we do hate everyone else but we fucking hate the mhanks

I want to make it clear this isn't a thread for anyone to deep dive about them. Its just a subject that's been bothering me for a while and especially after Sunday seeing how hurt and angry everyone got compared to the previous fixture

I love the bears more than I hate them, but fuck any fenian cunt. Sunday past was the Roy Aitken final in ‘89 all over again. A horrendous piece of officiating ultimately led to them winning the cup...fact! Don’t let the mhanky mob convince you otherwise.

I’m nailing my prediction to the mast and saying the Teddy Bears will get a League and Scottish Cup double from here. I hope everyone in here will continue the fight. They won the battle on Sunday, but the war goes on.  I’ll still be getting right behind the team on Thursday night like I’ve always done, and especially El Buffalo, as I fuckin’ love the lad..old habits die hard!

My hatred for them has only aged and matured like a fine wine, and now it is just a pit of bile inside my heart.  I never knew I was capable of such intense emotion until Sunday afternoon.

14 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Fuck any fenian cunt. Sunday past was the Roy Aitken final in ‘89 all over again. A horrendous piece of officiating ultimately led to them winning the cup...fact! Don’t let the mhanky mob convince you otherwise.

I’m nailing my prediction to the mast and saying the teddy bears will get a League and Scottish Cup double from here. I hope everyone in here will continue the fight. They won the battle on Sunday, but the war goes on.  I’ll still be getting right behind the team on Thursday night like I’ve always done, and especially El Buffalo, as I fuckin’ love the lad..old habits die hard!

:tu:

YESSSS! mate ...... fuck them all.

:UK:

BouncyBluenose87 likes this

I can't fucking stand celtic , all it stands for and the hidden element that never gets spoken about.

The amount of folk in my work who went to a Catholic school and just about everyone of their friends all went to the same type of school, all of them support celtic. Some of them have like one friend who actually supports Rangers.

It's a breeding ground for hatred against us.......I used to be a tolerant person, now I simply can not fucking stand them and all of their Saint schools.

Broxi95 and dougie76 like this

53 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

YESSSS! mate ...... fuck them all.

Cheers for the thumbs up BH 👍🏼

The scum think they’ve further derailed our season with their tainted victory on Sunday, all the while preying that we’ll crumble from here on in. No surrender is my cry! I’m not viewing the loss that way, instead viewing it that it has only further galvanised and unified our support.

It’s imperative that us fans continue to get behind the players and manager, and then some. With the amount of shit we’ve had to deal with as a club over the past 8 years, no club in world football deserves to win silverware more than us. The fans have been exceptional for years and deserve to see us lift some again.

To all the serial moaners in our support reading this who just can’t help but go ballistic at every little mistake the players make...how about turning that negative energy you’re casting into positive energy by getting fully behind them for a change? The players and the management are playing like a team that deserve our full support...give them what they’ve earned!

10 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Cheers for the thumbs up BH 👍🏼

The scum think they’ve further derailed our season with their tainted victory on Sunday, all the while preying that we’ll crumble from here on in. No surrender is my cry! I’m not viewing the loss that way, instead viewing it that it has only further galvanised and unified our support.

It’s imperative that us fans continue to get behind the players and manager, and then some. With the amount of shit we’ve had to deal with as a club over the past 8 years, no club in world football deserves to win silverware more than us. The fans have been exceptional for years and deserve to see us lift some.

To all the serial moaners in our support reading this who just can’t help but go ballistic at every little mistake the players make...how about turning that negative energy you’re casting into positive energy by getting fully behind them for a change? They and the management deserve our full support...give them what they’ve earned!

Good  posts mate .... very positive.

Agree with most of what you say mate ..... not sure about the last wee bit though .... both management and the team have definitely come on strides this season and most of us are all still pissed off after Sunday understandably  ...... but I'm pretty sure the vast majority are behind our team and management .... but as you know being Rangers .... we must win trophies before we can deservedly ..... "give them what they've earned".

I know we will give them all the support they deserve ......... win us the trophies .... then they will definitely have earned all the praise we can give them ..... It's The Rangers' way.

BouncyBluenose87 likes this

I'm 64 years old now, I think my hatred for those dirty Fenian back stabbing traitorous fuck pig  child molesting  cunts must have started when I was around 10 yrs old and could begin to think for myself, and the more I got to know about their scumbag ways the more my hatred for them grew, so I make that 54 years of hatred, now some may say that that it's unhealthy to harbour that level of hatred for so long and ordinarily I'd  agree but not when it comes to anything to do with those bastards, I'll go to my grave hating those cunts,

The OP asks is there any other club I hate as much as that lot, na no one even comes close, I have a big dislike about the likes of the sheep, hibs, Dundee utd etc but they are just an irritation compared to them.