FARE show their true colours

Mor3los_1

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Our club has always signed catholics, so no we haven't changed 

My apologies, I should have been more specific. The fact that since that point we've had a catholic captain, a catholic manager as well as many players showing their beliefs on the pitch and there is no grumbling from 99% of us unless they are shite football players. Change perhaps wasn't the right word in this instance👌

16 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

@SeparateEntityMyArse do you accept the challenge?

See theres no definitive proof either way.  He was singing the first section, the sectarian stuff was added, yet some choose to side with the scum bigot player who was singing the song. Who appeared in a mood to hate Rangers at that very moment the way he went after a guy that said WATP.

Strange how some want to side with them, that's all I'm saying.

Anyways, not seen you in the conspiracy thread since I asked you a question you now appear to have seen but not answered in 11 hours 😂😂😂

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

See theres no definitive proof either way.  He was singing the first section, the sectarian stuff was added, yet some choose to side with the scum bigot player who was singing the song. Who appeared in a mood to hate Rangers at that very moment the way he went after a guy that said WATP.

Strange how some want to side with them, that's all I'm saying.

Anyways, not seen you in the conspiracy thread since I asked you a question you now appear to have seen but not answered in 11 hours 😂😂😂

My answer is already in the post you quoted...

Archived