FARE show their true colours

Mor3los_1

When I saw the original post I thought they’d just say it was a mistake. Reading further it’s exactly what they’ve done. 

Given our bridge building board’s handling of things in the past, I doubt this will change anything - and it’s clearly the wrong stance to take.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Would only be full steam ahead if it was our supporters in the firing line and bans getting handed out.

Sadly very true mate.

You never know they might just surprise us this time since its the festive season😂

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Our club has always signed catholics, so no we haven't changed 

I always chuckle when I think of the reporter who asked Jock Wallace if he would ever sign a catholic for Rangers and Jock almost bit the poor cunts head off when he snarled; "Of course I will sign a catholic". Now that reporter was either very brave or very stupid, because instead of leaving it at that, he said, "When?"

Jock just glared at the poor cunt and replied; "When I find one good enough, son".🤣

3 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I always chuckle when I think of the reporter who asked Jock Wallace if he would ever sign a catholic for Rangers and Jock almost bit the poor cunts head off when he snarled; "Of course I will sign a catholic". Now that reporter was either very brave or very stupid, because instead of leaving it at that, he said, "When?"

Jock just glared at the poor cunt and replied; "When I find one good enough, son".🤣

That was the day of Archer and STV getting the taigs onto their show .It was never the same again 

Archived