FARE show their true colours

Mor3los_1

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if FARE had a box at  san giro,  infact wouldn’t surprise me if it was tarrier fans that started the  whole organisation.

vicTims

I think it was .They are just kidding on they are doing something official 

Shower of bheast loving scum 

44 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

UEFA request tickets on their behalf and you have to provide them. The club always know when FARE are attending. There were 4 FARE reps in the away end at Porto :lol: 

That’s fucking torture man, they ought to take a fuck to themselves. 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Read on twitter their local agent is a Sean Huddleston, lecturer at Glasgow Uni. If so, it's no surprise the links to known Rangers haters.

No agenda though.

He’s not an ‘agent’ he’s an IT guy for them. Their observers are anonymous and you can’t find out who they are.
However, it’s no surprise that both he & FARE managed to attract each other & it wouldn’t be a stretch to think their observers are of similar persuasions 

The video was when umbro made the kits, what was that 88/89.  Talk about reaching the horrible cunts, not a fan of selectionism. 

Why we have never went after Fare I will never know. Sure his wife is a bitter cow as well caught singing dodgy stuff at the chamber of secrets. 

Trying to defend Scott Brown, well thanks for confirming who it was cause the video wasn't that clear. :lol:

11 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Do you think the club would offer a match day hospitality package to the assailant?

No they would probably offer it to said slashed tarrier to bring his bogging fenian loving family and friends to Ibrox so they could be even more offended by words that they wouldn’t even hear if they weren’t so obsessed about attending our matches.  

3 hours ago, Cedrick said:

For a change the club should rise above it do nothing and let the support continue to take a shafting 

If ever there was a time to call a halt to parting yer arse cheeks,then now is the time.
If the board are prepared to accept shite like this,then they deserve every lump of shit that hits them square on the face.
BUT!!!!….we as a support want something,anything to land on UEFA's fuckin desk telling them in no uncertain terms,this lot they employ are heading for the courts.
While we're at it,we should be asking what they are doing about one of their member clubs hiding a paedophile ring with 6 convicted beasts since 1966.

Archived