FARE show their true colours

Mor3los_1

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revealing what we all knew already, hopefully the club go for FARE on this. I said it after the section closure at Ibrox if we really wanted to fight this like them we'd have our own fake "get racism, anti-semitism and sectarianism" club on the go. Then again we aren't that obsessed!

As for the daft cunt that posted the original tweet all I have to ask is why do they always have to go back to 1990 or before for this? It's like this weird obsession they still have with us signing catholics. I suspect it's because our club has changed quite a bit over the last 3 decades while their club has stood still in this regard and with regard to covering certain secrets up.

Their captain made an arse of it but with that club there will always be a double standard or whataboutery.

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

Revealing what we all knew already, hopefully the club go for FARE on this. I said it after the section closure at Ibrox if we really wanted to fight this like them we'd have our own fake "get racism, anti-semitism and sectarianism" club on the go. Then again we aren't that obsessed!

As for the daft cunt that posted the original tweet all I have to ask is why do they always have to go back to 1990 or before for this? It's like this weird obsession they still have with us signing catholics. I suspect it's because our club has changed quite a bit over the last 3 decades while their club has stood still in this regard and with regard to covering certain secrets up.

Their captain made an arse of it but with that club there will always be a double standard or whataboutery.

Our club has always signed catholics, so no we haven't changed 

Archived