FARE show their true colours

Mor3los_1

2 minutes ago, Brubear said:

But the official UEFA delegate would probably report us, so FARE having an agenda would not be a defence in the eyes of UEFA, and we have a stadium closure for round of 32 match. 

I think fare are the reason mate no saying uefa wouldn't but they ain't riddled with cunts out to just damage Rangers! 

I admit it's no a good idea but this mob are a disgrace and need dealt with

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club 1872 Statement on FARE

11 December, 2019

Club 1872 is extremely concerned about an incident this morning where the official account of Football Against Racism Europe (FARE) retweeted a derogatory tweet from a celtic fan regarding Rangers Football Club and its supporters.

FARE has now confirmed that one of their employees retweeted the offensive tweet which has subsequently been deleted. They have also issued a statement on Twitter which completely fails to address how and why this happened and is misleading as to the content of the tweet and how long it remained on their Twitter account before they deleted it.

FARE has also not given any indication of what action they are taking to address the ongoing concern that a number of their employees are biased against Rangers Football Club. This incident raises further questions about the impartiality and transparency of the organisation, which UEFA has placed in a very powerful position with regard to supporter behaviour at European games.

We made Rangers aware of this incident early this morning and they have now confirmed to us that they will be raising the matter with both FARE and UEFA.

In the meantime, ahead of a crucial final group game in the Europa League tomorrow night, we would remind supporters of their duty to ensure that no further sanctions are forthcoming from UEFA for sectarian chanting. Regardless of ongoing issues regarding impartiality and transparency with FARE, until UEFA properly examine the way in which the organisation operates they retain the ability to report any incidents as they see fit.

Any future sanction for sectarian singing is likely to include a full closure of Ibrox, which would impact tens of thousands of our supporters and have a negative impact on the club’s finances as it continues to improve the playing squad and upgrade club facilities. As supporters we must continue the vocal and positive backing which the team has received in recent months.

56 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

This can't be left without an official response.  Both the club and 1872 have to call this out and take it further.  I don't mind DOB and H** but Mhanky mob.......he can't even get his abuse right.

He was probably one of the cunts that got a letter a couple of years back about the stench and personal :rofl:hygiene.  

Anyway that what we have always called them ffs, What next their ground never got shut during Ww2 the only ground in Britain for Nazi chants?  They never did cover up child abuse?

The club need to come out all guns blazing  after the Europa league game as the fight back starts here with this mob who clearly will always have an agenda against us. 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I think fare are the reason mate no saying uefa wouldn't but they ain't riddled with cunts out to just damage Rangers! 

I admit it's no a good idea but this mob are a disgrace and need dealt with

FARE are a disgraceful organisation and we are in our strongest position ever for the club to discredit them, the last thing we want to do is to throw that opportunity away by sectarian chanting tomorrow evening. I am more concerned if the club will drive this home as hard as they ought to. They should be using this to ensure UEFA never listen to FARE again in respect of any of our games. 

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

FARE are a disgraceful organisation and we are in our strongest position ever for the club to discredit them, the last thing we want to do is to throw that opportunity away by sectarian chanting tomorrow evening. I am more concerned if the club will drive this home as hard as they ought to. They should be using this to ensure UEFA never listen to FARE again in respect of any of our games. 

Agree no the best idea but just frustrated at lack of a statement from the club when it's a open goal.

Just read club 1872 statement and its a start .

For the avoidance of doubt I don't want the club punished but to me that's clear provocation from fare. 

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

This can't be left without an official response.  Both the club and 1872 have to call this out and take it further.  I don't mind DOB and H** but Mhanky mob.......he can't even get his abuse right.

Not sure if you've checked this, just came out:

https://club1872.co.uk/news/club-1872-statement-on-fare/

good letter from C1872 - both them AND the board need to get letters sent to UEFA.  how can UEFA maintain a partnership with an organization that clearly demonstrates such a blatant bias. 

In fact Rangers should have lawyers on this challenging fines imposed by UEFA as a result of FARE reports

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Agree no the best idea but just frustrated at lack of a statement from the club when it's a open goal.

Just read club 1872 statement and its a start .

For the avoidance of doubt I don't want the club punished but to me that's clear provocation from fare. 

Biased it is my friend. 

FANS AGAINST RACISM EUROPE are prejudiced against Rangers FC. 

To what degree needs to be the questions - every member, and founding members need to be open for scrutiny. 

That will be fun.

The truth will out. BJK 

36 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Fuck them they'll hear it tomorrow. You can't claim to impartial and re tweet that mate. 

I understand your frustration KK but we need to be sensible about this, they will be even more determined and probably UEFA, as they are kinda caught up in the cross fire, to do us again.

The last EUROPA games have not been bad for atmosphere without any add on's that I have heard.

Let's keep up the pressure after this huge cock up by Fare and keep out own  noses clean, that will hurt them far more I can assure.  :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Biased it is my friend. 

FANS AGAINST RACISM EUROPE are prejudiced against Rangers FC. 

To what degree needs to be the questions - every member, and founding members need to be open for scrutiny. 

That will be fun.

The truth will out. BJK 

That was the feeling I had when typing my last post. Rangers need to expand this from being a rogue post from a "junior" employee to showing that anti Rangers bias is endemic within the whole FARE organisation. 

5 minutes ago, Brubear said:

That was the feeling I had when typing my last post. Rangers need to expand this from being a rogue post from a "junior" employee to showing that anti Rangers bias is endemic within the whole FARE organisation. 

This x 100%. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

@KingKirk Going to  get Ibrox closed single handed cause of post he made on RM 🤣

People need to calm down it’s pretty obvious the guys upset about that shower of bigoted republican bastard marauding as Fare and is just venting. 

😂😂😂😂

Missing the point or what! He was suggesting folk going to the game and giving it laldy with the stuff we know causes us to be banned. Thats why he's been dug up ya maniac 😂

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

@KingKirk Going to  get Ibrox closed single handed cause of post he made on RM 🤣

People need to calm down it’s pretty obvious the guys upset about that shower of bigoted republican bastard marauding as Fare and is just venting. 

I think most of us do realise KK is having a rant, and unlikely to start a huge number of add on's,  especially if he is watching on TV :lol:  but these cunts and UEFA have an agenda against us and keeping away from what they want us to do will hurt them a lot IMO.   

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂😂😂

Missing the point or what! He was suggesting folk going to the game and giving it laldy with the stuff we know causes us to be banned. Thats why he's been dug up ya maniac 😂

I do realise what he said, you think people are going to read that and say right KingKirk from RM said we’ve to belt out the billy boys fuck the pope and kill all Catholics let’s do it ? 

See it for what it clearly is mate, the rantings of a lunatic 🤣

celtic suspend a physio, Caitlin Brown 24 tweeted on Facebook with a picture next to the trophy with Fuck the H*** tweet 

Maybe some cunt should remind her , the piggery where she works was closed down during WW2 for Nazi chants at an old firm game at Ibrox.  The only ground shut in the UK.

These cunts need a history lesson as they make it up as they go along.  

Well that should be her sacked and charged by Police Scotland 

Archived