FARE show their true colours

Mor3los_1

10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I don’t quite understand him. It’s a very strange way of trying to get attention. 

On yet another thread about Rangers being targeted, and doesn't really pass comment on it, show opinion in line with most bears of at least annoyance with it. Nope, just comes out with an opinion in defence of their captain 😂

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Stick to swallowing your own cum 5*

Look, if I could do that I wouldn’t have bothered with women.

This truly is a skill to behold.

Again with the 5 star thing, and again there will be zero explanation.

Here;

Floop churp derb foreverandever doorpa derp.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

On yet another thread about Rangers being targeted, and doesn't really pass comment on it, show opinion in line with most bears of at least annoyance with it. Nope, just comes out with an opinion in defence of their captain 😂

I know! Always there to give them the benefit of the doubt while in turn talking down other Rangers fans. Either the most anti-Rangers Rangers fan ever or a tim. Literally the only 2 possibilities. 

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if FARE had a box at  san giro,  infact wouldn’t surprise me if it was tarrier fans that started the  whole organisation.

vicTims

The guy that runs the thing is married to a celtic season ticket holder at Saville towers. 

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Theres a few like the prick on this site.....

23 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I don’t quite understand him. It’s a very strange way of trying to get attention. 

I think he’s just lonely and doesn’t know what to do about it.

He said Like A Virgin is his favourite song on the music thread. But I don’t think he’s been touched for the very first time yet.

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if FARE had a box at  san giro,  infact wouldn’t surprise me if it was tarrier fans that started the  whole organisation.

vicTims

The creator of FARE is Piara Power.

His wife is Aasmah Mir and she is a celtic supporter. 

What a coincidence.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Don’t let them into stadium tomorrow on the grounds that we have lost faith in their ability to be neutral.

When is enough going to be enough and the club fight back.

Said it before on here but the way FARE operate is beyond belief and wouldn’t be out of place in North Korea.

If you refuse to let them into the ground, you can be kicked out of Europe. It’s insane. 

The best that this will do is be further evidence for the club to submit to UEFA on Friday when FARE report us again, as they have done after every single game this season. Thankfully, UEFA often ignore the reports, thanks to stuff like this, but it’s often a lottery whether they do. 

The fact an anonymous, unaccountable organisation can cost private companies millions of pounds on the say so of one or two individuals is still fucking insane to me. 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Said it before on here but the way FARE operate is beyond belief and wouldn’t be out of place in North Korea.

If you refuse to let them into the ground, you can be kicked out of Europe. It’s insane. 

The best that this will do is be further evidence for the club to submit to UEFA on Friday when FARE report us again, as they have done after every single game this season. Thankfully, UEFA often ignore the reports, thanks to stuff like this, but it’s often a lottery whether they do. 

The fact an anonymous, unaccountable organisation can cost private companies millions of pounds on the say so of one or two individuals is still fucking insane to me. 

Can I ask mate, what was reported in Porto and also Porto at home? 

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

How does it work with the tickets they are getting is it ones Rangers give to UEFA or they just buying them and going undercover? 

8 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

How does it work with the tickets they are getting is it ones Rangers give to UEFA or they just buying them and going undercover? 

Pretty sure they tell UEFA what games they are going to and we must provide them with tickets. I see as well some fat tarrier employee with posting ‘fuck the H***’ after the cup final as well. It really is open season on us and has been for some time.

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Can I ask mate, what was reported in Porto and also Porto at home? 

They have tickets in with the Rangers support so they’ll report anything. They view ‘No Surrender’ as an offensive slogan, likewise anything opposing the IRA. So if you have a banner with NS on it we’ll be reported, genuinely. UEFA just ignore it as they know it isn’t punishable. If they happen to be standing beside one guy who shouts FTP or fenians or whatever they will report that. 

It’s effectively a far left student political group & it’s allowed to happen. 

10 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

UEFA request tickets on their behalf and you have to provide them. The club always know when FARE are attending. There were 4 FARE reps in the away end at Porto :lol: 

Archived