celtic emails out

Billy1984

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didnt get one, system is a joke, managed to get sorted every time still but dont think its fair on guys like myself and friends of mine  who for years have traveled up and down the country every week, before and after we went down to the 3rd division have been to every game, havent missed a qualifier and game in europe in years, go to all the shite and miss out on these games. 

(aye a was at young boys before that gets flung in)

not saying im a better fan than your average season ticket holder or the guy that goes to the odd away game but it should be a points scheme, shite.

Just now, Rfc1872 said:

Didnt get one, system is a joke, managed to get sorted every time still but dont think its fair on guys like myself and friends of mine  who for years have traveled up and down the country every week, before and after we went down to the 3rd division have been to every game, havent missed a qualifier and game in europe, go to all the shite and miss out on these games. 

not saying im a better fan than your average season ticket holder or the guy that goes to the odd away game but it should be a points scheme, shite.

I don’t think we will go down the point system due to the stick the tarriers are getting to come away from one unfortunately. Should have had one up and running in division 3.

10 minutes ago, Rfc1872 said:

Didnt get one, system is a joke, managed to get sorted every time still but dont think its fair on guys like myself and friends of mine  who for years have traveled up and down the country every week, before and after we went down to the 3rd division have been to every game, havent missed a qualifier and game in europe in years, go to all the shite and miss out on these games. 

I deserve a ticket more than you 

30 minutes ago, Rfc1872 said:

Same for loads of people, I’ve only had St Johnstone and now this on cccs this season but have been to almost every domestic home and away and am on 6 travel club points. I got lucky this time and both other piggery games since the cut allocations have managed to source the tickets for it from elsewhere. The time for points systems being introduced was the lower leagues,  wish they’d been brought in then myself but the club missed the opportunity.  

12 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Same for loads of people, I’ve only had St Johnstone and now this on cccs this season but have been to every domestic home and away and am on 6 travel club points. I got lucky this time and both other piggery games since the cut allocations have managed to source the tickets for it from elsewhere. The time for points systems being introduced was the lower leagues,  wish they’d been brought in then myself but the club missed the opportunity.  

If you have been to every away game, what are you complaining about. A poor guy up above has only been to st Johnstone.

2 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

If you have been to every away game, what are you complaining about. A poor guy up above has only been to st Johnstone.

I’m not complaining mate I’m saying it’s the same for everyone and if people want to go everywhere then the cccs can’t be relied on so he should stop moaning 😂

39 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Only A+ getting tickets as well, 1.

Aye my mates bus normally get 1 since the allocation cut but this year they didn’t even get that. I think they are A.

I’m the same as you, only had Livingston in the cup, which went out to bloody general sale to those on scheme.

Archived