***Europa League Last 32 Draw***

G.E.C.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to going back to Portugal so soon. Made a few pals last time over there, wont be as warm as it was in October,  but will be quite a bit warmer than here. Think I'll stay in Faro again and drive up. The roads are amazing over there compared to this shithole.

3 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Our results against Portuguese opposition have been great over last few years. Let's hope we keep the run going! 

7 wins out of 12, only 3 defeats. Last against Maritimo.

Heres hoping I’m not a jinx!

19 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Looking forward to going back to Portugal so soon. Made a few pals last time over there, wont be as warm as it was in October,  but will be quite a bit warmer than here. Think I'll stay in Faro again and drive up. The roads are amazing over there compared to this shithole.

You taking your chibs over for this one? 

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

Is there any holiday resorts up that side of Portugal?

Yes. especially at Cascais and Estoril only 10 miles from Lisbon,  but they are on the colder, wetter Atlantic side, and the weather in February only reaches 10-15 degrees max. 

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Someone needs to give borna barisic a medal or something, his own goal that finished us behind porto in the group got us an easier tie than porto 😂😂

On another note, did they call us 2008 finalists during the draw, tarriers will be spewing 

Braga won the intertoto cup in 2009, surprised this has been forgotten...........................

A big deal was made of us finishing 2nd in the groups.  Seeing the draw now I don’t think it’s that big of a deal.  If we make it past Braga the last 16 draw doesn’t have seeded and unseeded teams, it’s a free-for-all.  

5 teams stand between us and Europa Cup glory.  Braga is the first of those teams.  

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Someone needs to give borna barisic a medal or something, his own goal that finished us behind porto in the group got us an easier tie than porto 😂😂

On another note, did they call us 2008 finalists during the draw, tarriers will be spewing 

Now disbanded competition for a tribute act club - think that would tick all their boxes.

Archived