***Europa League Last 32 Draw***

G.E.C.

32 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Glasgow would approach something like an apocalypse if we ever met in a h/a European fixture. Police Scotland would no doubt suggest to play it as one off game in Khazkstan.

The police would be in absolute meltdown ha ha no chance that cunt gets moved to 12 on a Sunday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

The police would be in absolute meltdown ha ha no chance that cunt gets moved to 12 on a Sunday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It would certainly lead to them coming out with them trying to legislate all sorts of public order by laws - probably be no away fans and the 6pm KO at least.

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

If we want to progress then Malmรถ for me. However, for a big name and good coverage across the continent then it has to be Man Utd for me.ย 

Man U or arsenal would be epic, for selfish reasons I fancy a trip to Milan as itโ€™s one place Iโ€™ve never been following us through Europe and even more since I noticed Esky say in an earlier post itโ€™s to be demolished as Iโ€™d not heard that was happening. Always been a place Iโ€™ve wanted to go even though from people Iโ€™ve known thatโ€™s been itโ€™s in the middle of nowhere and surrounding areas an absolute shitehole ๐Ÿ˜‚

It would certainly lead to them coming out with them trying to legislate all sorts of public order by laws - probably be no away fans and the 6pm KO at least.

No question both games would be 555 and they would be gutted at that ha ha. The possibility of total carnage would be off the scale ha ha.ย 

11 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Man U or arsenal would be epic, for selfish reasons I fancy a trip to Milan as itโ€™s one place Iโ€™ve never been following us through Europe and even more since I noticed Esky say in an earlier post itโ€™s to be demolished as Iโ€™d not heard that was happening. Always been a place Iโ€™ve wanted to go even though from people Iโ€™ve known thatโ€™s been itโ€™s in the middle of nowhere and surrounding areas an absolute shitehole ๐Ÿ˜‚

Milan is a lovely city, the stadium isn't to far out from the centre and plenty of trams running. I was there for a holiday in 2005 - had tickets for AC Milan and the stadium tour included. However, Pope John Paul was on his last knees that weekend and they cancelled all fixtures in case he pegged it during the matches. Which he did.ย 

That whole weekend was full of Italians cramming into trains to Rome and MTV Italy playing funeral songs all day long. All the bars shut down but it didn't shut the Gucci and Versace shops in the plaza.

Milan is a lovely city, the stadium isn't to far out from the centre and plenty of trams running. I was there for a holiday in 2005 - had tickets for AC Milan and the stadium tour included. However, Pope John Paul was on his last knees that weekend and they cancelled all fixtures in case he pegged it during the matches. Which he did.ย 

That whole weekend was full of Italians cramming into trains to Rome and MTV Italy playing funeral songs all day long.

Sounds great, weโ€™re you singing Pope John Paul wears half a ball.

7 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

That whole weekend was full of Italians cramming into trains to Rome and MTV Italy playing funeral songs all day long. All the bars shut down but it didn't shut the Gucci and Versace shops in the plaza.

Must have been a bizarre time to be there, shame about missing out on the football but being one of a tiny minority of people in the city that wasnโ€™t mourning the death of the head peado of the biggest cult on the planet must have raised a smile at least ๐Ÿ˜‚

22 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

We would be guaranteed at least 4000

Honestly want that so much. Was in court the day we played there in 2005, and Iโ€™d already booked flights. Never been to any of our games in Italy, and for me it would be brilliant to get them. Must be one of the only major countries in European football Iโ€™ve not managed to get to in 28 years of going away following us, and for me itโ€™s still one of the most iconic grounds in football even if both teams are not the force they once wereย 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A decent draw the last time there tbf

Worst thing about that day was not allowing busses into Manchester during the day, we got forced to stop in Bolton for 5 hours ha ha cunt of a place but mainly bear friendly and everycunt wanted us to win lolย 

Probably been posted but still.

16 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

How come every Weekendย it ends up you and me talking and every other cunt had disappeared ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am still up keeping the midnight oil burning at my mums!

Obviously it's luck of the draw but of thoseย  sides would take Salzburg for purely travel reasons as I would be set up for accommodation etc and I think we could win over two legs.

ย 

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People canny handle the late nights mate :lol:ย 

Seems the case bud. This is my dangerous time of night, had about 10 cans, now they are flying down, the wife will be off to bed any time soon and as much as I know I should follow Iโ€™ll more than likely sit up till about 4 and drinking another 10 ha ha. Absolutely no point but when I get to this stage I become a greedy bastard ๐Ÿ˜‚. Thatโ€™s why midweek and Sunday games are my worst nightmare ha haย 

1 minute ago, badjon said:

Obviously it's luck of the draw but of thoseย  sides would take Salzburg for purely travel reasons as I would be set up for accommodation etc and I think we could win over two legs.

ย 

Best draw for progress for me is gent. Fuck that though, Iโ€™d honestly rather a proper glamour tie and see where we go. Going out at this stage to a giant side is for me our best scenario as long as we give a good account of ourselves and avoid a scelping thatโ€™ll do me as we need to go all out to beat they cunts to the titleย 

5 minutes ago, badjon said:

ย 

Hope your mum has stocked the fridge with alcoholic beverages for your stay ๐Ÿ˜‚. Whenever Iโ€™ve made a cunt of myself and seek refuge at my mums sheโ€™s always got a crate or two of strongbow in for me ha ha. Not a great admission on my part that , that still occurs when Iโ€™m 45 ha ha.ย 

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Broken Jumbotron at least.

Still must rank as one of the worst police decisions of all time to turn they screens off. Iโ€™d been in that square since 630am and it was fucking superb other than the lack of toilets, had 48 cans of strongbow for the duration and everything was just about perfect for having that many people in one place, I remember playing football about 10ish before it got packed and sky sports were filming it ๐Ÿ˜‚ I also remember being so mangled at around 3 I had a wee wonder and ended up getting a haircut in some Turkish barbershop, feeling great after that and going back in to carry on, not one issue all day until that exact point and then carnage. What else did they expect ffs.ย 

Archived