Barišić Tonight

BlueSuedeSambas

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Barisic, Kamara, Jack and Morelos have been our best players in Europe

Thought kamara did ok but he cost Jack a yellow card and ultimately a red, he had to take one for the team because kamara dithered on the ball and lost it.

thought some of our ball control tonight was poor but happy to get through

well done Rangers 

18 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Own goal aside, which was unfortunate, I thought he was outstanding tonight and he’s been one of our best performers in the group stages overall.

If he continues performing like he has been this season then it won’t be long before teams come sniffing about him.

He was outstanding tonight, absolutely superb. The own goal could and has happened to better players than Barisic.

I am made up for him as after early promise last season he went through a real tough time, albeit he had multiple injuries and didn't get a run in the first 11 due to said injuries and lack of game time/loss of form.

Yes he did seem to shite out of tackles at times considering his physique/ability on the ball.

He is like a new signing this season and I would suggest to anyone tearing in to Aribo, wait until next season before writing him off......that boy also has talent and personally I think he will be a standout for us later this season or if not he will be next year.

Sorry for rambling on........been on the Buckie 😁

He's grown into an impenetrable wall with all the defensive attributes you could ever ask for.

This is whilst having top drawer technique, unbelievable delivery and can beat his man if he needs to. Oh, almost forgot he has a world class free kick or two in his locker.

What a player.

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

He was outstanding tonight.  He's been getting better and  better for us as the weeks go by.  I still don't think we've seen the best he has to offer.

This seasons Ryan Kent, improves by the week, thank fuck he's ours and not on loan 

43 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Barisic, Kamara, Jack and Morelos have been our best players in Europe

Agreed, but McGregor needs a included also, has made some outstanding saves from the beginning of the Qualifiers to keep us in it.

Rock solid tonight and can't be blamed for the o.g. as he had to go for it. On another night he would have made the clearance, had a pat on the back from the keeper and got on with it.

Consistently good in Europe and becoming a regular for the Croatian national side, this is what will get him noticed by teams in better leagues than ours. And I fully admit I had doubts about him until this season, but seems to have really grown into the jersey.

Archived