Barišić Tonight

BlueSuedeSambas

51 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He's grown into an impenetrable wall with all the defensive attributes you could ever ask for.

This is whilst having top drawer technique, unbelievable delivery and can beat his man if he needs to. Oh, almost forgot he has a world class free kick or two in his locker.

What a player.

Croatian national team regular in time for the Euros. Think we will have lots of clubs looking at him now. Get him on a new contract asap.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Thought kamara did ok but he cost Jack a yellow card and ultimately a red, he had to take one for the team because kamara dithered on the ball and lost it.

thought some of our ball control tonight was poor but happy to get through

well done Rangers 

Jack's obviously passionate but cost himself a red with a pointless tackle near the end 

He still has two and a half years to run on his current deal but with his form is he somebody who we should be looking to the down to a new contact?

His stock has risen significantly this season and although I don’t want him to go anywhere I think we should be looking to protect our asset and maximise his value for when teams inevitably come asking the question about what he would cost.

10 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

What you seen in second half is how insipid we are when our two full backs are forced back.

What we saw was a manager not using his subs when Arfield and Aribo even Morelos were out on their feet. 

11 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Jack's obviously passionate but cost himself a red with a pointless tackle near the end 

He had to make the tackle they were away on a break thanks to Kamara caught in two minds and losing the ball (if i remember the incident correctly, haven't watched the game back)

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He had to make the tackle they were away on a break thanks to Kamara caught in two minds and losing the ball (if i remember the incident correctly, haven't watched the game back)

That’s correct.

It was a competition between Kent and Kamara to see who could lose ball the most last night.

11 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Wouldn't go that far mate.

He is 10x the player he was last season though. 

Was my MOTM until the OG.

The ball was going to the player in behind him anyway who would have scored, he was easily motm.

Archived