Aribo v YB

BlueThunder

I was almost going to suggest it was the arrival of Aribo tonight, but our pushing back in the second half didn’t do much for him, and he fell out the game - as many others did.

I thought he was excellent in the first half. Loved watching him on the ball. Great touch, great movement. Could probably control a meteor out the air.

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Decent game but I don't like him playing out wide at all.

I think greg stewart has to be played out wide on the right. Aribo has a tendancy to drift in field and i think stewarts finishing would take the preesure off morelos at times 

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I think greg stewart has to be played out wide on the right. Aribo has a tendancy to drift in field and i think stewarts finishing would take the preesure off morelos at times 

Agree mate. Don't know what Stewart has to do to get his chance.

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Had a very good first half and made some very good runs which weren't picked out. Second half was as bad as the rest of the team were

Thought he looked done in second half surprised he seen the game out he was excellent first half. 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Agree mate. Don't know what Stewart has to do to get his chance.

I think Gerrard likes to pack the midfield and keep it compact but you see aribo gravitating to centre mid all the time and leaving himself a shitload of ground to cover to close the other teams widemen down.   Regards stewart it seems gerrard is like warburton in the fact it seems to be his 11 (when fit) being the same and changes only made when injury or suspension comes into play 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Some good, some poor, twice the player Kent was tonight.

Correct. I said in a post somewhere earlier that Kent looks like he’s got something else on his mind. Must say though, that if Joe Aribo can get his confidence up in his football he’s going to be a real plus for us. 

Archived