Alan Brazil and Cockney Rod called out By Rangers

doc holliday

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Wish someone would knock that fenian cunt out with a brick at his next gig. 

All of the fenians,effeminate men and elderly ladies would all faint at that incident,if auld wrinkled dick got one square in the coupon.
That is about the whole fuckin audience covered.

6 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

He wanted to pick a Scottish team cos of his dad. Fair enough, but his dad was a hibs supporter from leith. Rod started supporting celtic a bit, sort of, in the 70s, never mentioned it in the 80s or early 90s and got into it properly when they started winning under o neil. The old tit is a fraud pure and simple.

Remember in the mid to late 70s he was a Scotland fan , tartan mad . Man Utd fan before that . 

I wonder if he still watches Scotland matches .

46 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Remember in the mid to late 70s he was a Scotland fan , tartan mad . Man Utd fan before that . 

I wonder if he still watches Scotland matches .

Aye, the national team was his thing back then. He used to go everywhere. Don't think he bothers his arse now. Funnily enough his dropping off supporting them coincides with them being shite. Remarkable.

19 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Aye, the national team was his thing back then. He used to go everywhere. Don't think he bothers his arse now. Funnily enough his dropping off supporting them coincides with them being shite. Remarkable.

Yeah , I didn't think he still went to Scotland games . I've certainly not heard him doing do . 

11 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

An Arsenal fan before that, absolute fud of a guy. 

Very true , yes . On both counts :lol: 

36 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

An Arsenal fan before that, absolute fud of a guy. 

He was playing the Millennium Stadium and asked if he been there before. Yes I was at the (2003)Southampton Arsenal FA Cup Final. Who were you supporting that day? Southampton because of Gordon Strachan and the celtic connection.

Strachan managed celtic from 2005 so not sure what the connection was two years earlier?

I seen him at a Scotland game at Hampden, we were in the queue pissing hard with rain nudging forward, Rod and his entourage waltzed right by to whatever gate to be let in, guy next to me "Haw Rod" he turned around "yea man" says Rod, "You can sing fuck all" says my fellow queue member to much hilarity as RS scuttled into the entrance.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

I seen him at a Scotland game at Hampden, we were in the queue pissing hard with rain nudging forward, Rod and his entourage waltzed right by to whatever gate to be let in, guy next to me "Haw Rod" he turned around "yea man" says Rod, "You can sing fuck all" says my fellow queue member to much hilarity as RS scuttled into the entrance.

Sure showed him. 

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

He wanted to pick a Scottish team cos of his dad. Fair enough, but his dad was a hibs supporter from leith. Rod started supporting celtic a bit, sort of, in the 70s, never mentioned it in the 80s or early 90s and got into it properly when they started winning under o neil. The old tit is a fraud pure and simple.

Hes a Croaky old tranny 

2 hours ago, They Gnu said:

He was playing the Millennium Stadium and asked if he been there before. Yes I was at the (2003)Southampton Arsenal FA Cup Final. Who were you supporting that day? Southampton because of Gordon Strachan and the celtic connection.

Strachan managed celtic from 2005 so not sure what the connection was two years earlier?

Here's a photo of Rod the sod with young Gordon Strachan in 1969.     Rod was 24 at the time and Gordon was 12.   Not sure how they met. 

12 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

R-7663398-1446226771-5700.jpeg.jpg

Archived