Alan Brazil and Cockney Rod called out By Rangers

doc holliday

9 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

You'd think Brazil after being arse-raped at that 'club' would have learned to tell the truth??? ๐Ÿ˜ž

ย 

Massive credit to Brazil for his honesty and bravery in telling what happened, but I'm seriously puzzled as to why he still likes the club responsible for such a heinous crime against him. Defies all reasonable logic.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Massive credit to Brazil for his honesty and bravery in telling what happened, but I'm seriously puzzled as to why he still likes the club responsible for such a heinous crime against him. Defies all reasonable logic.

Because he liked it.

24 minutes ago, tannerall said:

ย 

Here's a photo of Rod the sod with young Gordon Strachan in 1969.ย  ย ย  Rod was 24 at the time and Gordon was 12.ย  ย Not sure how they met.ย 

ย 

ย 

I see, I thought he was just a lying phony dick who tries to mention celtic at every opportunity. Now I see him chasing a wee boy I realise he was celtic minded all the time.

20 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

White van man pish ๐Ÿ˜‚ what exactly do you do mr big time ๐Ÿ˜…

Talksport Radio frequently targets "White van man" as a ruse to pull in male car drivers on a topics such as "Do You Respect Cyclists" or "Should There Be A Road Tax", so they can stir debate.ย 

Male car drivers represent a large percentage of their targeted football, and slightly angry on political issues politics audience.

Then they get guys like Durham and Brazil on to wind the argument up more regardless of a reasonable consensus.ย 

I call it the new "Wind Up Radio".ย  ย  ย 

ย 

Henceย @Terry Hurlock Loyalย  correct reference to talk radio as "White Van Pish" as white van driversย are symbolic of Talksport Radio. No need to question this imo..

ย 

49 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Aye and ifย  Joe Public carried on like that they'd have got lifted an aย  ban from all stadiums

This is the first I've heard of this .ย 

I know how often I've ย got pissed on the Friday night music thread , ย then go on to the politics thread to solve the problems of the world , and wake up on Saturday dreading ifย ย I've made an arse of myself . . . . .which is quite regular tbh :lol:ย But forย a ' celebrity ' and open themselvesย up to that just shows what a prick he really is .ย 

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

This is the first I've heard of this .ย 

I know how often I've ย got pissed on the Friday night music thread , ย then go on to the politics thread to solve the problems of the world , and wake up on Saturday dreading ifย ย I've made an arse of myself . . . . .which is quite regular tbh :lol:ย But forย a ' celebrity ' and open themselvesย up to that just shows what a prick he really is .ย 

He's just a total pisshead look at the time he took part in the cup draw

Haha, Rod the sod has just scored a spectacular own goal.

"Rod Stewart backs Boris Johnson on Brexit and says Scottish independence would be a shame"

Wonder how the tims will react.

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1204936/Rod-Stewart-Brexit-2019-news-Boris-Johnson-Scotland-independence-latest

If Operation Yewtree ever get round to looking at Rod Stewartโ€™s past I would put money on him getting jailed.ย 

Definitely a sex offender of some sort.

He supports the right club that would give him tips on hiding past crimes.ย 

Tick tock Rod you old bheasty bastard.ย 

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Stewart is just an auld total riddy pandering to his gullible crowd. ย 75 years of age acting like a 14 yo nedย :lol:ย 

Brazil is just a functioning alkie mess.

Never realised he was that old lol. Him dying will be closer than I thought.

Archived