Sign in to follow this  
Marky.

Borna Taking on the Ultras

5 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Loved this.

Proper fight, proper passion, proper player.

What an improvement in both performance and mentality from him this year. He’s come out his shell with no fear, culminating in this moment, which I can’t imagine seeing from him last year.

Exceptional rise.

064C4AF2-3BE8-4D5C-8820-E731A8BDC1DE.jpeg

I think most bears knew there was a player there as you don't get to play for Croatia otherwise, he has been excellent since he's came back and long may that continue. 

I was never one of his detractors always arguing that as the first choice LB for Croatia there was a player there and a bit of patience was needed.

We would have won last weeks cup final had he been fit.

Barisic, Kamara, Morelos are shining examples of bargains to be had.

Blueshoff and Blumhoilann like this

Borna is quickly becoming a favourite of mine.

He has risen to the challenge now and the fight he showed last night was exceptional (a particular spell in Young Boys right back area where he wouldn't give in stands out).

Bears r us likes this

51 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Loved this.

What an improvement in both performance and mentality from him this year. He’s come out his shell with no fear, culminating in this moment, which I can’t imagine seeing from him last year.

Exceptional rise.

Become one of my favourite players, what a turn around he has made to his game. Fantastic stuff. 👏 

I'm being honest, I wrote him off for a number of reasons.....mental attitude being the biggest issue.....I'm delighted to have be proved wrong as he looks head and shoulders above other players now....the big man just oozes confidence and wants the ball at all times.....definitely a far cry from last seasons player.

falkirkNS likes this

4 hours ago, Marky. said:

Loved this.

Exceptional rise.

Wit a guy man