********** Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread ***********

Bears r us

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

We've had the still picture debate earlier in the thread but that one actually dos tell the true story. Definitely could have been a red but worse could have been a broken leg as Morelos' foot is planted.

This is similar to the early tackle from Cole on kamara imo!! 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Wee man certainly can speak some English the ref can't speak Spanish that's for sure.

One of the RTV interviews said Alfie speaks decent English but only when it benefits him. 
He will pretend not to understand if someone asks him to do something or is telling him off then moan at them in English if its something he wants. Such a fucking scamp I love him 🤣

3 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

you can block/ignore me if it makes you feel better. 

no at the wind up. like everyone else i'm just sharing my thoughts. 

The problem is that you never say anything positive.

9 minutes ago, andy500 said:

Andy Walker on fine form today.

Convince sky set an agenda with us 

The little replays are never shown from all angles when it's the bheasts and guilty of bad tackles .It's all very selective to suit, wee Andys clearly biased opinions 

Am I the only one who thinks it wasn't a red? 

It was a hard tackle, reminded me of Jack's at Aberdeen a while back. Took the ball cleanly first then followed through. A yellow is suitable punishment.

Should have had a penalty on Morelos though. Blatantly taken out from behind by Mugabi. Ridiculous the ref missed it. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Convince sky set an agenda with us 

The little replays are never shown from all angles when it's the bheasts guilty of bad tackles and other stuff.It's all very selective to suit Wee Andys clearly biased opinions 

I’d agree with this.... always an extra 4 camera views if alfie leaves a leg in!! 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

That's a red all fucking day. Dangerous as fuck.

Not in control at any point then he raises his studs into the top of his shin, red card all day long, but Walker says he should learn to get out the way.  Just seen Ryan Jack having a go at the fucking rabid bastard. 

Into this mob Rangers. 

1 minute ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

Has any one ever heard Morelos voice? almost three years and i literally have no idea how he sounds. never heard him speak ever.  Just adds to the mystery 

Heard him speak Spanish in an RTV interview. Also heard he can get by fine in English. 

Just now, gazza27 said:

Couldn't believe he actually said that,what a cunt

It just shows you how the language in the media can be twisted to the point of being completely untrustworthy.

I don't trust a word any cunt says in the media.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Am I the only one who thinks it wasn't a red? 

It was a hard tackle, reminded me of Jack's at Aberdeen a while back. Took the ball cleanly first then followed through. A yellow is suitable punishment.

Should have had a penalty on Morelos though. Blatantly taken out from behind by Mugabi. Ridiculous the ref missed it. 

Considering how picky this ref if I was really surprised not to see that given...

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

Couldn't believe he actually said that,what a cunt

Liam Donnelly 
Tackles Morelos 
Plays the ball and follows through and studs Morelos on the thigh.

Andy Walker says... Maybe a yellow certainly not a red. Just a bit of over exhuberance.

Fucking nuts

Archived