********** Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread ***********

Bears r us

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

This is similar to the early tackle from Cole on kamara imo!! 

Just about the same yet Walker says it was nothing 

Honestly how much longer 

Sutton and Walker for every game we Fucking play 

Can you imagine Rae or mccoist being allowed to do the scums games 🤔

1 minute ago, shenders said:

One of the RTV interviews said Alfie speaks decent English but only when it benefits him. 
He will pretend not to understand if someone asks him to do something or is telling him off then moan at them in English if its something he wants. Such a fucking scamp I love him 🤣

Wee prick love the guy

Just now, psb07158 said:

Am I the only one who thinks it wasn't a red? 

It was a hard tackle, reminded me of Jack's at Aberdeen a while back. Took the ball cleanly first then followed through. A yellow is suitable punishment.

Should have had a penalty on Morelos though. Blatantly taken out from behind by Mugabi. Ridiculous the ref missed it. 

Nope.

My take is yellow, nothing for the one on Kamara (stamp means bringing a foot down with force, the guy stepped on his leg) and a pen.

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

That cunt Donnelly is an obvious mouth breathing taig 

Walker justifying the tackle as attempt to "give his team a lift" should see him sacked by Sky. 

He should have been sacked  the time he said Kris Boyd enjoyed the banter   when the tims   were calling him a sad orange bastard

I emailed the fuckers  about it   and they said   that   cunt   walker didn't  hear it as his headphones only had his director   talking to him at the time  ,   fucking bullshit excuse 

Some of our play is sloppy. Terrible passing. Look, these players are tired. We just need to get through this the five days off until next game because Gerrard refuses to rotate.  Kent's possession is poor but we are winning and top of the league. Let's stay there.

Btw, How many weeks of full-trains sessions does it take Jones to get ready? We could use his legs right now.

I would bring Barker on soon.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Roles reversed Walker would greeting for a Red for Buff

Morelos was moaning at the ref for a penalty when that cunt put him on the deck. Walker said Morelos is losing his discipline. Kris Boyd has just called it, witch hunt for Morelos.

Archived