********** Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread ***********

Bears r us

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would appeal it 100%, even just to give the corrupt fucks paperwork

To miss a massive game for something so fucking innocuous is frankly ridiculous. How many times do you hear that a second yellow has to be a 'bad' yellow to warrant the red. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

The sad thing is .SG will have a go at Alfredo .Certain of it .And remember how many times he has baited the Everton fans after scoring 

Hope not but Gerrard didn't look too impressed.

With the amount of shit Morelos has to put up with I have absolutely no problem with his celebration. 

Should have done a Cantona.

From my seat I've watch countless cupped ears, get it up you signs , players wiping their nose on flags at corners, spitting at scarves and various other gestures at our fans. Not a single yellow card for any of it.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I'm not justifying the decision, just saying if you give the refs a chance to send you off as a Ranger they will jump at it. 

Which needs to be challenged once and for all and no backing down this time. 

Can one of the directors not adopt Buff then the club would defend him to the hilt. 

10 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The fucking narrative started before the fucking kick off. This is an absolute fucking disgrace btw.

Walker with the constant fucking pish all game, before saying Don Robertson has given the most red cards of the league season.

The sheer glee in "his red cards are back!!!" as well. Get so far to fuck.

Boyd was fucking right at half time, if that was any other player they wouldn't be showing replays of fuck all. 

Boyd with be carpeted for that comment I feel 

5 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

The get it up you gesture is not a yellow card. TLB got off with it after he did it to our fans. 

We all know that they are biased. That being the case it’s not very clever to have done what he done whilst siting in a yellow car. Don’t give the ref a decision to make 

Archived