********** Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread ***********

Bears r us

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Rant coming up. Enough is enough now. We genuinely need to take our country back from these lunatics that have taken over. Anyone can see that was totally nonsense. There is no way in million years that was a sending off. It is a scandal. I hope Gerrard comes out and strongly rinses these morons after this. We have allowed ourselves to be walked over be too many people without standing up. It is so blatant that one side can behave differently and be treated differently from the other. It is laughable if it wasn't a blatant attempt to keep us down. And, I also blame Sturgeon for this. Since 2014 instead of promoting healing she has continually perpetuated the politics of division and hate that have infested our whole society and allowed the sort of bias and narrative to thrive within the SFA and communities. We need to take this all on!

Anyway! Back to the game!

👏👏👏👏👏

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I expect Gerrard and the club to come out big on this to be fair. They simply have to.

They've got to.

Crocker's first mumblings afterwards (genuinely) were that it sums up his time at us? What about the magnificent goal return, you raging Ork retard?

I don't care about posting the unpopular opinion on here but it was a yellow card, you can't gesture get it up you to the opposition fans and people talking about corruption and "get our country back" are embarrassing themselves and the support and is exactly the kind of thing that would appear on kerrydail meltdown page if it was them. It was a yellow card, now suck it up and let it go. 

Archived