********** Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread ***********

Bears r us

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason why this league will never get investment or sponsorship that isn’t republican funded is because of how much of a joke this country and their football federation is 

fuck the sfa, spfl, fare and all the rest of you FENIAN bastards that are disguising yourselves as somebody else...SCUMBAGS!!!

Just now, DBBTB said:

I don’t think Gerrard will tbh. He’ll say Morelos needs to be smarter in a round about way.

One of the most common and natural celebrations is a wee clenched fist motion. It's not always a get it up ye! Even then it is a nothing celebration. Barely warrants discussion. Anyone else does it and it's not an issue IMO.

Just now, Broxi said:

I don't care about posting the unpopular opinion on here but it was a yellow card, you can't gesture get it up you to the opposition fans and people talking about corruption and "get our country back" are embarrassing themselves and the support and is exactly the kind of thing that would appear on kerrydail meltdown page if it was them. It was a yellow card, now suck it up and let it go. 

Wasn't for brown so the precidence was set at that game. You CAN do the get it up you gesture.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

I don't care about posting the unpopular opinion on here but it was a yellow card, you can't gesture get it up you to the opposition fans and people talking about corruption and "get our country back" are embarrassing themselves and the support and is exactly the kind of thing that would appear on kerrydail meltdown page if it was them. It was a yellow card, now suck it up and let it go. 

Piss of you apologist tit 

Just now, Broxi said:

If it's a yellow card why hasn't one been given the countless times it's happened in other games, whether we're involved or not?

It's the inconsistency that fucking grates.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Suck it up?! Get a grip. The issue here is “consistency”. You can’t only apply the rules to our players. That kind of celebration and a hell of a lot worse happens every single week. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Can’t be mate he’s only been booked something like twice before today 

Hopefully you're right mate, Rangers TV saying something about it there aswell

They're not sure either tbh but talking about the totting up process and how it could mean a suspension 

Find out after the whistle probably 

Archived