• Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE THIS WEE BASTARD TOO!

Β 

'He's just giving a bit back'

FT: Motherwell 0-2 Rangers

Neil McCann

Former Hearts & Rangers winger on BBC Sportsound

Quote Message: You're being abused as a footballer constantly and you give a little bit back. The fans take some umbridge to that and it causes a surge and then he's sent off. I've done it before. So what? He's not jumped the barrier, but now he'll be missing the next game, which is a blow to Gerrard and the squad

You're being abused as a footballer constantly and you give a little bit back. The fans take some umbridge to that and it causes a surge and then he's sent off. I've done it before. So what? He's not jumped the barrier, but now he'll be missing the next game, which is a blow to Gerrard and the squad

Β 

Β 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Let’s be honest if the ref never gave the card the media would be all over it until the compliance officer gets involved and the yellow would have came then.

I can see why Alfie done it but stupid especially when he knows what the refs are like and our fans are right there so no need.

Has he ever seen any other player booked for that??

Β 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Disappointing but expected now

Β 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Disappointing

Β 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Gerrard that’s utterly spineless. Put the fucking pressure on!!

He said we have no complaints with Alfie’s behaviour and it was a β€˜minor misbehaviour’. Hardly calling Alfie a stupid bassa

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Morelos needs to leave in January, he’s too good a player for Rangers football club. Put the directors son up front at least then the guardians might just do something about fenian referees.Β 

See what you done there 😌

Archived