********** Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread ***********

Bears r us

Great result  today cracking goals with some decent build up play amidst the many chances created.

On Alfredo it was a stupid gesture as he was coasting his position, however as pointed out the lack of any similar indiscipline  being punishable previously sums up the shitebags @ Hampden.

Cue another concerted campaign of condemnation on Alfredo from mostly outwith our own but who gives a Flying Fuck given what's went previously they can all go Fuck Themselves.

Listening to those Sheepshagging Bastards a fortnight ago reflecting on last December's game where they systematically sought out our star turn to get him sent off given the ridiculous treatment of him & lack of protection prior to that game against the whole lot the of the hammer throwing  cunts in this league but good at feigning injury or wasting time when it suits them today had all that from Murderwell .

ironic doesnt even begin to sum these cunts up so I'll take no lectures from a bunch of media hypocrites on discipline issues of our team or individual players so despite what SG says overall last season the problem lay not entirely with Alfredo but what he had been subjected to as long as we as a support give him our full backing he'll keep thriving as he's delivered far more than he's taken for the team & that's what those cunts despise him for.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Can someone please tell me if there was one decision went for us today .That maybe we shouldn’t have got ? We won 2-0 so that’s usually a moan from the opposition .There wasn’t one in the whole 90 minutes 

Apparently they had a big penalty appeal against Tav 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Gerrard should be calling out:

Raking challenge which was a red on Morelos

Blatant penalty 

Donnelly not being sent off for persistent fouling 

Walker being the biggest wank in Scottish football 

Stand up for our team, siege mentality, we need it! 

I think he is trying the opposite of Lennon - he has been saying they need support. Who knows what he says behind closed doors. Doesn’t look like it is working, I have to say.

The Motherwell player that caused the Jack yellow card was already booked, the one that got booked was a pansy to save a red card yet this cunt still thinks it’s appropriate to send of a players celebration.

The games we win should be the games that we highlight, the paedos will win the league not because they are a better team but because they play the referees and have cunts like Walker and Sutton to ensure compliance with the refs.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So how do you explain that mate. Deliberate or otherwise? Conscious/ subconscious?

When does it become what you dont want to believe is going on?

He's been sent off for something that a number of others haven't mate.....all we are looking for is consistency.

It’s done. We won’t appeal 

the only good thing to come of it is that is he never got the second yellow, then it would have been spoke about constant all week, whipping up a media frenzy that would have ultimately lead to the compliance officer taking up the case and trying to Fuck us over before the 29th 

he is a huge miss, but with 5 days recovery, hopefully we should have enough to go again for a hard game at Easter road 

31 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think he won’t .Its good gig for him .He will reign it in and say Alfredo should have known better 

And yes it will be hypocrisy coming from him 

.I called it spot on 

I’d have been okay with that, but he went a lot further than that, which he didn’t need to. 

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

He's been sent off for something that a number of others haven't mate.....all we are looking for is consistency.

He's reffed to a different standard than others. That's what we're both saying. If its happening repeatedly, by multiple refs, what else can it be than at best bias at worst cheating?

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's reffed to a different standard than others. That's what we're both saying. If its happening repeatedly, by multiple refs, what else can it be than at best bias at worst cheating?

Totally agree

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So how do you explain that mate. Deliberate or otherwise? Conscious/ subconscious?

Don't know  personally but I do remember Candeias saying he is literally the only player in the league that refs single out and tell to behave and calm down before they leave the tunnel. He said just about every single game, home or away they did that during his time with us. Said he never seen them do it even once to anyone else.

15 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Gerrard should be calling out:

Raking challenge which was a red on Morelos

Blatant penalty 

Donnelly not being sent off for persistent fouling 

Walker being the biggest wank in Scottish football 

Stand up for our team, siege mentality, we need it! 

Id be happy with just the one of these tbh...

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Don't know  personally but I do remember Candeias saying he is literally the only player in the league that refs single out and tell to behave and calm down before they leave the tunnel. He said just about every single game, home or away they did that during his time with us. Said he never seen them do it even once to anyone else.

Yes because the narrative has been set that hes a hothead maniac. So when players boot the fuck out him and he reacts even trivial he gets booked. He's persecuted for who he is, for whatever reason, it's pure and simple.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yes because the narrative has been set that hes a hothead maniac. So when players boot the fuck out him and he reacts even trivial he gets booked. He's persecuted for who he is, for whatever reason, it's pure and simple.

Gerrard agreed with the refs decision today and backed the official.

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That yellow today is down to nothing more than bias plain and simple. 
Plus it wasn’t just that decision the rest have been listed in this thread already. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I just wish at the very, very least Gerrard would use the endless opportunities to bring up the blatant double standards. The sheer volume of bullshit ref decisions against Morelos alone in the last 3 or 4 games are mental. Stonewall pens not given (including today), and now this soft as fuck red as well.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If that was a bheast player today . The ref simply runs to the half way line . Even if the players run into their own supporters , like last week

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If that was a bheast player today . The ref simply runs to the half way line . Even if the players run into their own supporters , like last week

He does but Morelos should know that by now as well, his disciplines been great and I don't even think the first card was a yellow but as soon as he did that I knew he was going off.

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I just wish at the very, very least Gerrard would use the endless opportunities to bring up the blatant double standards. The sheer volume of bullshit ref decisions against Morelos alone in the last 3 or 4 games are mental. Stonewall pens not given (including today), and now this soft as fuck red as well.

Agreed . And when it happens again . It will be the same . And if he does have something to say . Our enemies , then say it evens it's self out

Archived