Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bears r us

********** Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread ***********

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If that was a bheast player today . The ref simply runs to the half way line . Even if the players run into their own supporters , like last week

He does but Morelos should know that by now as well, his disciplines been great and I don't even think the first card was a yellow but as soon as he did that I knew he was going off.

Zander1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I just wish at the very, very least Gerrard would use the endless opportunities to bring up the blatant double standards. The sheer volume of bullshit ref decisions against Morelos alone in the last 3 or 4 games are mental. Stonewall pens not given (including today), and now this soft as fuck red as well.

Agreed . And when it happens again . It will be the same . And if he does have something to say . Our enemies , then say it evens it's self out

Supersonic and Ivybank like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Smile said:

Gerrard agreed with the refs decision today and backed the official.

Gerrard seems apprehensive to take on officialdom since sheep away 1st game last season. It's a naivety that's showing up worse than an tactical inexperience.

Havent heard what he said tbh.

five stars likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The tackle on kamara early on was a blatant red

the tackle on Morelos was a blatant red

the handball in the box was 50/50

the barge on Morelos was a blatant penalty

was waiting for Gerrard to say something at the end, about these incidents ,and could have sneaked in the offside goal in the cup

but nothing!

again it'll be about Morelos when the spotlight could have been the refs in our last 3 games

 

JCDBigBear and five stars like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

And you think that’s right???

or do you even think it’s impartial, Would Scott brown get a second yellow for that today? 

would he fuck mate, we’ve adopted that stance from day dot, now it’s time to wake up and realise when your having your pants pulled down and yer arse scelped by a tarrier child abuser

I didn't say it was right you lunatic. Sober up and read posts properly instead of acting as if you are psychic. Mentalist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I didn't say it was right you lunatic. Sober up and read posts properly instead of acting as if you are psychic. Mentalist. 

I asked you a question because your post suggest that you fucking mutant! And I’m teetotal bud so your clearly not psychic!
fucking retard!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I asked you a question because your post suggest that you fucking mutant! And I’m teetotal bud so your clearly not psychic!
fucking retard!

 

Getting called a retard by someone who can't string a coherent sentence together. Priceless! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Gerrard seems apprehensive to take on officialdom since sheep away 1st game last season. It's a naivety that's showing up worse than an tactical inexperience.

Havent heard what he said tbh.

Michael Stewart and the like still bang on about that comment, from his first league game in charge!

Gerrard has since on many occasions clarified he meant we were a class above on the day, yet they ignore it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Getting called a retard by someone who can't string a coherent sentence together. Priceless! 😂

It’s a football forum on the internet ya fucking bawbag, but I get it, you’ve lost the argument so yer jumping on the next best thing you can think of, hitting me where it really hurts, my English grammar. 😂😂 it only shows what a little faggot you really are 👍🏻
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Michael Stewart and the like still bang on about that comment, from his first game in charge!

Gerrard has since on many occasions clarified he meant we were a class above on the day, yet they ignore it.

 

Stewart really is a slabbering idiot.

Laudrup1984 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tomatasauce said:

It’s a football forum on the internet ya fucking bawbag, but I get it, you’ve lost the argument so yer jumping on the next best thing you can think of, hitting me where it really hurts, my English grammar. 😂😂 it only shows what a little faggot you really are 👍🏻
 

Furfuxsake get a room boys, the sexual tension between you two is scary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Can you remember what game that was and I will ask a stupid question, I assume he was not booked. 

It was at full time after the 2-1 game I believe, when morelos was sent off, walked the full length of the pitch over to our supporters

Bears r us likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tomatasauce said:

It’s a football forum on the internet ya fucking bawbag, but I get it, you’ve lost the argument so yer jumping on the next best thing you can think of, hitting me where it really hurts, my English grammar. 😂😂 it only shows what a little faggot you really are 👍🏻
 

Expletives and smileys don't pass off as patter on here. Stupid wee boy. Start acting like a Bear instead of making a cunt of yourself. Until then stop quoting me as I don't have the the time or inclination to answer your nonsensical ramblings. Bye. Xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Expletives and smileys don't pass off as patter on here. Stupid wee boy. Start acting like a Bear instead of making a cunt of yourself. Until then stop quoting me as I don't have the the time or inclination to answer your nonsensical ramblings. Bye. Xxx

Your a fucking MUG! Enuf said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's the total lack of consistency that pisses me off mate.

A few examples already up of opposition players doing it and walking away with nothing.

Agree and we should appeal it don't think we will though incase he gets a bigger ban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Michael Stewart and the like still bang on about that comment, from his first league game in charge!

Gerrard has since on many occasions clarified he meant we were a class above on the day, yet they ignore it.

 

He talked about decisions, how they'd went against us over time too. Dont care what Michael stewart says, and Gerrard may want it to seem that he was talking only about us being a class above on the day, but he clearly spoke about officials/decisions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...