Sign in to follow this  
Bears r us

********** Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread ***********

18 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Agree and we should appeal it don't think we will though incase he gets a bigger ban

Don’t think ye can appeal 2 yellows that’s why the refs get away with it

same shite when candeias got done for blowing a kiss 

siddiqi_drinker likes this

5 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Don’t think ye can appeal 2 yellows that’s why the refs get away with it

same shite when candeias got done for blowing a kiss 

You can appeal a yellow now 

3 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

First was persistent fouling it was always coming. Wasn't the best decision to celebrate like that but it was very harsh to get a second yellow 

To be honest .When Alfredo breaths on someone .It’s inflammatory

when his big toe is in the way of a player diving around and acting the cunt .It’s a red card offence all day long 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It was softly softly but for me , it wasn't much of a backing Murzo if that's what some think

Aye , on reflection you’re  right and in the cold light of day Gerrard will see that others have gone unpunished for the same offence. Questions need asked to the SFA and answers given. 

We will miss Alfredo but I'm sure Gerrard will have something up his sleeve to combat this. And it might not be just a straight swap for jd. On a side note been years since I drank in Glasgow city centre but taking the missus out this weekend can anybody tell me any gers pubs where we can watch the spoon burners game this coming Friday. I was thinking Toby jug or horseshoe bar or lauders any help greatly appreciated.

16 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

We will miss Alfredo but I'm sure Gerrard will have something up his sleeve to combat this. And it might not be just a straight swap for jd. On a side note been years since I drank in Glasgow city centre but taking the missus out this weekend can anybody tell me any gers pubs where we can watch the spoon burners game this coming Friday. I was thinking Toby jug or horseshoe bar or lauders any help greatly appreciated.

Auctioneers..

dummiesoot and magic8ball like this

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Right beside george square mate so it's perfect,  send her round the market while you watch the game in peace 

Haha no mate we are both out on the piss early Friday then going to watch the gers then hopefully celebrating a gers win the rest of the night. Cheers bud 

ger4life_1872 likes this

37 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Cheers mate where is that in the city ?

St Vincent place, tucked in behind urban bar and grill and a Spanish restaurant, fucked if I can remember the name of it.

Just remembered Cafe Andaluz

magic8ball likes this

Just watching sportscene and the Morelos penalty incident should have been given. The commentator even comments that he had his eyes on the ball only. The second yellow should never have been given. Three points achieved but this sort of pish officiating really boils my blood.

magic8ball likes this

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The sad thing is .SG will have a go at Alfredo .Certain of it .And remember how many times he has baited the Everton fans after scoring 

I thought that was a bizzare match thread post. I was wrong dj. You posted that yesterday and you were right. I stand corrected.

Unfortunately for us Bears. Sorely dissapointed with his reaction. Thought better of Stevie. Let us down in post match interview. 

He was obviously scunnered that Alfredo was sent off.  But he should be aiming his anger at the so called ref. 

8 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

St Vincent place, tucked in behind urban bar and grill and a Spanish restaurant, fucked if I can remember the name of it.

Just remembered Cafe Andaluz

Cheers mate 

9 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

New pub opened Oswalds on Oswald street mate.  

Just now, kplfishtank said:

New pub opened Oswalds on Oswald street mate.  

Hi mate yes I saw that in one of the posts last night thanks. will pop into Oswalds and I think I'm going to go to the auctioneers for a bite to eat And watch the game in there heard good things about said pub cheers. 

9 hours ago, badjon said:

Just watching sportscene and the Morelos penalty incident should have been given. The commentator even comments that he had his eyes on the ball only. The second yellow should never have been given. Three points achieved but this sort of pish officiating really boils my blood.

The media is also highlighting missiles raining down on Alfie before the goal;

"RYAN JACK reckons Alfredo Morelos had every right to tell the Motherwell fans where to go.

The Gers midfielder felt that his team-mate was harshly red-carded for gesturing to the home support considering he had been pelted with missiles."

Missiles FFS,  we get parts of Ibrox closed for naughty words :angrywillie: