*** RM Erskine Fund Christmas Fundraiser - You Donated £2,297.54

govanblue

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm heading over to Bravehound tomorrow (Thursday) so I'll also pop in to Erskine and give them their Christmas Party Donation Cheques.

How much the cheques are for depends very much on how many donations (or pledges!) we get today.

:p:

Update:

So we launched our Christmas Fundraiser on Saturday night.

It's now early Thursday morning and we've received donations from 43 Members, and have raised £900  :rangers:

Not a bad start.  :thumbsup:

I'm heading out to Erskine tomorrow to hand over this money to them, just in time for Christmas.

So if you haven't already donated to the RM Erskine Christmas Fundraiser and would like to boost that total a wee bit, then please make a donation (or a pledge)as soon as you can, and I can add that on to the total before I write the cheques.

ErskineParkIbrox2017_2.thumb.jpg.530b816

Just back from a lovely Christmas Dinner at Bravehound, followed by a wee visit to Erskine.

BRAVEHOUND and Erskine have both asked me to thank each and every one of you for all the amazing support you continue to give.  :rangers:

I handed some Christmas Cheques over:

£300 Erskine Bishopton Home
£300 Erskine Park Home
£300 Erskine Glasgow Home
£300 BRAVEHOUND

Which is £1200.

We've only actually raised £900 so far with our Christmas Fundraiser, so I'm afraid we'll need to do a wee bit more work to raise another £300.

Anybody not donated recently?  :winnings:

Archived